Reviews for Four Times a Week
me malum chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh god.

IL 3
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
LOL. i could imagine the reverse with pervekashi and blushingiru but none the less this is good :))
de orga chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
straight forward but sweet at the same time, thanx for sharing V
Kaorots chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I can't remember how often I've read his, and if I haven't commented before, urgh, I'm stoopid!

I love how Iruka acts. "oh, is that a cumolinimbus?" made my day. Great one shot !
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
WOOT!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Haha, your ending line for this one really works. Cuz, y'know, Kakashi's known for being a pervert and all...I like the characterization of Iruka.
Comma Lord Clancy chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Well that's one pick up line I haven't heard. Then again most people who try picking me up are more physical.

Go Iruka! Science prevails and the nerds get hawtboysex! :D
Karuka Ikashi chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
LOL! nice job. very...educational. XD
VampireRiddler chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Its really cool! I love it! So love! I'm not good at giving praise!
The Providence Crow chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
SQUEE! Too cute!
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
*cracks up* I love how completely non-flustered Iruka is in this, it's nice to finally see that side of him _

oh, and:

"I can handle that," Iruka decides. "Though we've been over my poor social skills already. I could ramble endlessly about the weather . . . o, is that cumulonimbus?"

best line ever, XD *ded*
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
*can't stop laughing*

Sounds oddly in-character. Kakashi exactly, and I like you Iruka. *grin*
Karaii chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
ROFL! *laughed for five minutes strait*

Iruka is just utterly brilliant when it comes to pick up lines...that was just awesome xD I am more in love with Iruka now...

Awesome! keep writing!
Kiinkuunkaan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Heh, now that was interesting. I like your style. It's very...funny...no...amusing more like.
Chara13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005