Reviews for A Play on Mischief
starry1O1 chapter 10 . 8/16/2022
oh my gosh it's SO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2022
Love this chapter and the character developments. Thor clearly loves Loki and is ecstatic at him being at the game and cheering for him, which clearly sounds like it never happens. Love the twist of Val kissing Thor. Everything is progressing at such a great pace! Can't wait for the next chapter
Wrighteuse chapter 8 . 5/8/2022
Yeeeaaa, you're back !
starry1O1 chapter 8 . 4/21/2022
awwwww poor Sylvie, that's gotta hurt. I think you're doing a pretty good job of keeping the characters' personalities relatively the same as they were in the show, so good job. I really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for the next chapter! :D
starry1O1 chapter 7 . 4/20/2022
this was amazing! I legit thought you had quit writing this. it's so nice to see it back! I love your story and really hope you see it through to the end. the whole thing is just awesome. thank you for writing this, can't wait for the next chapter!
sg1jeditardis chapter 6 . 11/1/2021
UPDATE!please
starry1O1 chapter 6 . 10/6/2021
this is really awesome and i really want to see where it goes next! I'm loving the plot so far and the way the characters are portrayed is amazing. please update soon!
kershup chapter 6 . 9/26/2021
Oh my! I love this! More please!
Aphrodite's girdle chapter 1 . 8/29/2021
Please update:'(
123456789xxyy chapter 6 . 8/26/2021
Love it! Every day I hope there is a new chapter
Aphrodite's girdle chapter 6 . 8/21/2021
Read all 6 chapters in one go, great job combining some of tom and sophia's characters with that of loki and sylvie. I was hooked from the first scene and could picture everything in my head, and wanda and sylvie becoming friends is the chery on top. Loving it.
Mystisk Wolf chapter 6 . 8/20/2021
at the first chapter loki was loki like . but going on it was a bit ooc. a slow burn is fits them as they're enemies to friends to lovers. anyway. i love this fic ...
Mystisk Wolf chapter 1 . 8/20/2021
this is soo good . but i think you can keep loki as loki... i mean , snarky comments , serious , dark attires but soft to sylvie. and also i would like more of ave gers in it . like tony seeing loki and sylvie .
ricochet7 chapter 6 . 8/19/2021
YES the Katy Perry reference haha I was playing that through my head when I read that. Lots of action this chapter I love it. I'm totally like sylvie in that I have watched like 0 sitcoms hah. But finally some real sylvie action! (Poor loki thinking this is all for the show heh)
ricochet7 chapter 5 . 8/15/2021
Well, can't say I expected them to open up to each other, but that makes things much more interesting. This *is* eventually sylki, right? *crosses fingers* Either way, can't wait for the next chapter!