Reviews for Wolverine Girl
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 1 . 2/15
Sorry but it's Cerebro, like Cerebral. I think it is Spanish for 'brain'.
Arla Logan chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
So sweet:-) Poor poor Logan:-(
mcgurrin chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
i like it
xmenloganfan chapter 11 . 4/10/2005
Ok once again seriously adicted to your stuff! This was wonderful! I am extreamly happy to see that you have a sequal and will be devouring it shortly!

XLF
xImmortalx chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
more more more more more more more! i dont' care if that's the end of the story, i want more! lol
xImmortalx chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
it's Cerebro
Starr2 chapter 11 . 4/5/2004
Aw! I love happy endings, lol. I actually read this last night and I've been thinking about it all day. I thought it was a really cool story. You wrote a sequel, right? I'm gonna go check that out now. . .
Starr2 chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
Wow. Cool story. I didn't think the story was weird. Trust me, a few of mine are probably weirder. Anyway, great story!
Starr
gypsy chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
wonderful story .. usually cant stand movieverse ones but this is very nice .. if I had personally known you I might be upset that you managed to doa character with similiar powers to one I have been working on myself (glow)
greeneyedmonster1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I read Milana Daughter of Mystery (hope to God I remembered the name right my memory stinks, lol) and had to read another. I just finished reading this one straight through. It's awesome. One of the best fics I've ever read. I wish I could write just half as good as you do, but sadly I'm not a writer just a big fan of fics.
So far I've read two of your fics and loved them both. I plan to read more.
raven chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
aww! i love it! fun ending.. yes, beutiful! and, you HAVE to have a sequel. please? *puppy dog eyes*
harrypotter4ever chapter 11 . 10/24/2003
*claps* yay! this is really good. write more. soon. very soon. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! *_*
KeeperMusicNight chapter 11 . 10/8/2003
Great story! plz post on your new one!
X-girl chapter 11 . 9/1/2003
sometimes I like to pretend I'm an X-men named Cyrine since I love Logan Scott Jean and Kitty. the mutation is powers of all of them I'm thinking of writing a story of her.

this is what the relation ship is and history ect.

Jean is her sister

Jean realizes she likes someone else don't know who yet

Cyrine is know Scotts girlfriend

And thats about it but you don't have to use her like that oh and her name was Ashley but you can change that but Cyrine is mine oh and e-mail me I love your stories
X-girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
By the way it's spelled cerebro I think I love your stories
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »