Reviews for Anime of all Kinds Collide
Lee Hikari chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Meh love it! I like the show Yugioh, and I like how you crossover it with Kingdom Hearts. Meh wanna be part of the story! Please!
ang5523 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Can you please put in the Digimon boys from season 1&4 please that means Tai, Matt, TK, Koji, Kouichi & Takuya that is all please pretty please.
Delete Block chapter 8 . 11/25/2003
That was not "fluffy"...Anyway good chapie, keep writin'!

Ishuzu chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
*laughs* I wouldn't exactly consider that "fluffy".
KaibaGurl47 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hi here's my character, and i suggest you add NightWalker.

Name: Riho

Age:15

Sex:Female ( well duh!)

Hair: Long, reddish brownish( see NightWalker episodes

Eyes: Chocolate brown

Clothes: (Casual) Blue skirt, red halter top( ask for a pic ) white tennis shoes.

(Fancy) Purplish/bluish dress with a bow on the back, and white wrist gloves.

Weapon: Switchblade,dragon sword, and a fang from a dragon.
Kokoro Kawari chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
::gasp:: Holy shit. She's a vampire! ::melts down:: Aw how fluffy! What a cute moment. If it wasn't for the vampire part. XD I hope you update soon! And I forgive you for being busy. ::pat pat:: Lol.
Sunsetseve chapter 7 . 9/9/2003
I forgot to put something on the last review.

Okay, some of this is Tyukaku's past, and the other part,is something about something else.

Tyukaku's past: Tyukaku was given her neko powers when she was born. She was trained how to use her family's special sword(The Itsura), as soon as she turned 1. By the time Tyukaku was 10, she was disliked by her whole village. No one but her family cared for her...By the time she was 16, she became very beutiful, (as you can see...) and the only reason people wanted to be her friend was because she was powerful and beutiful. Then a couple of days later, her whole family was attacked. Her mother and father died, and she was separated from her 2 brothers(Tyokaku and Tokiru), and sister(Tokiri). (This part is made up, it is not part of her real past, because this part is where she meets Inu-Yasha.) Then she stumbled upon Inu-Yasha, and remembered how she met him 16 years ago...Inu-Yasha saved her from a very powerful demon, and eversince then Inu-Yasha had always been her first friend...

Okay, that's not her whole past. Everything but her meeting Inu-Yasha is true in the manga she's in. (Yes, I'm making a manga.) I didn't write the whole thing because there's too much of her past. So this is like 1/5 of her true past. And here are 3 of her most powerful attacks:

1. Itsura no kokoro-This attack reveals how strong your heart is at the moment. The Itsura sword will glow a certain color,(Strong heart: Blue; Normal Heart: green; weak heart: red) then it'll either cause a giant symbol to appear underneath her feet, and all enemies will be defeated(blue), or the Itsura will drop to the ground and you won't be able to pick it up, until it changes blue.

2. Itsura no Yami-You can only use this attack when your heart is full of anger and hatred.

3. Hikari no Itsura-This show your heart is pure and clean of any evil thoughts. This attack is the most powerful attack Tyukaku has, but it drains all of her energy.

I think that's all. It's alot I know, but I have to tell you this. Okay! See ya later!

Smiley-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Were you on and decided that one day you wanted to reveiw again for my stories?

-_- Of course. I know you to well. Well, I reveiwed for this one cause it wouldn't let me reveiw for InuYasha one again. Damn them. I will shred Fido the wonder dog into ground beef. My Yami self is at work here...-. Yuppers. Thanx fur doing whatcha do!
Ishuzu chapter 7 . 9/7/2003
Again, brill.
Kokoro Kawari chapter 7 . 9/7/2003
45 characters! Wow! That's why I don't like to many people in my fics. makes it hard for everyone to say something. And i read Mahogany! It's good. Update soon! EVIL CLIFFHANGERS MUST DIE AT THE WRATH OF THE ALL MIGHTLY MIZUKI! Um yea...right. Like I'm all mightly. Tch. Update soon! Update update update!
Delete Block chapter 7 . 9/6/2003
This was a short chapter, but it was till good! Keep writing, and update soon!

Delete Block chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
YAY! You updated! OH! And remember how I said Tyukaku's brother doesn't act the way he does in your fanfiction? Well! It can work in your story! Here is the description of Tyokaku/Jin!

Name: Tyokaku

Age: 138; He appears to be 16(Tyukaku is 137)

Appearance: He has an unusual hair style, it looks like a little like Ryoko's(tenchi muyo), but it more thick, and bigger, his hair is also red! He is the cutest guy in his school, but doesn't want to be. He also has blue eyes.

Personallity: He is kind, but if Tyukaku is in danger he becomes a dangerous demon.(He's a full Kitsune(fox) demon.)

Weapon: It's a double-edged sword like Tyukaku's, but a little less powerful

Please, if you can, make Tyokaku like this, I beg of you! Please call him Tyokaku... Make it work with your story. Arigato!

Kokoro Kawari chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
This chapter was hilarious! I loved loved loved it! Oh! Yui likes someone else? Yami's jealous? Gosh, with all the suspense, I can't wait for the next chapter!

over and out

DwoH
Ishuzu chapter 6 . 8/26/2003
Remember me? I'm Cricket, right? It's been too long since you've updated. (lol) But anyway, with my review...

O-oh, love triangle! Who is Yui gonna choose? We must know. Anyway, update soon, and I hope to see even more fun stuff in this story. Do you read Paradise Kiss? Those characters are great if you want to add MORE people... Or what about Ceres?

Ciao

Ishuzu/Cricket
Kokoro Kawari chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
Suikoden 3? I heard about it but i never saw it. I've played Suikoden and a little of Suikoden 2 but never 3! My address?

M. Chen