Reviews for Shellfish
Amanduriel chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Beautifully emotional and touching story. I;m kinda new to WW, and I've only just watched these episodes, but your fic really captures the traumatic and sentimental feeling of the show. The characterisation is brilliant, and the whole story is very well written. Brilliant.
Mirabehn chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I've been taking a look at older fics here, and this is just wonderful. Excellent characterisation of both Sam and Josh, and a beautiful portrayal of their friendship. Good stuff!
Doc House chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
This was excellent. Thank you.
Lamashtar chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Wow. That was nice. I feel like crying. Very beautiful writing. Interesting take on Sam, too, that I'd never considered before. 'Course, it also makes me want to see a Josh/Sam fic.

I'm such lech.:)
rune chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
You know how I feel about this story...*reaches for tissue*... incredible... poignant... BEAUTIFUL! *sobs into hands*
Sir Alabaster Pidwick chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Wow. I really like your stories. You really capture the characters and the confusion and fear of the night in rossalyn (spelling?) and later at GW hospital. I've got to hand it to you. I almost cried during this one and not many things and make me cry.

-Tash :)
C Spurgeon chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Beautiful! Absolutely tender,honest, and original. Bravo!
SkywaterBlue chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
A great story...very touching. I totally agree with most of the points in the other reviews, 'specally the "using the staff as family" one. And the eight year old Josh one too.
joy chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
This is the third time I've read this story and I'm finally reviewing it. I couldn't review it the first two times because I couldn't think of anything more to say than "This was just beautiful." I think besides a beautiful and accurate story of Josh and Sam's friendship you have shown a great grasp of their characters. Also, your insight into Sam's view of the other characters is amazing. I also want to say (not that I don't love Donna) it's really nice to read a portrayal of Josh that doesn't define him by his relationship to Donna. I think the "platoon of disgruntled clowns" line is totally Sam. To be honest I really can't disagree with a single choice you made. It was truly beautiful.
Lady Macbeth4 chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
The oyster and the pearl is the best Josh analogy I've ever heard, and will probably ever hear. It's nice to read something from Sam's POV, especially something so good. I couldn't find anything other than a few typos here; other than that, it was wonderful.
ruby chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
that was so good. I love eveything about Sam and Josh's friendship. I was so wonderful. Really. I need a thesauris. I also need to learn how to spell. But trust me, this was one of the best west wing fics I've read in a loooooooooong time. Congradulations. :-) excellent.
Fallen Grace chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
*blinks back tears* Oh my God. I think I'm going to cry now. I can not cry. I will not cry. *starts bawling* DAMNIT!
Stefanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
Wow. This was great. I absolutely loved it. Thank you very much for sharing!
TheraAugustine chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
I don't normally review anything, so you can take this as a compliment. I think Shellfish was extremely good. Extremely, extremely. I think you should do more stories like this, one on one type of deal. Made my heart melt.
Skye21 chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Wow... that story definetly shows some talent! I can't believe how deep you burrowed into their minds, feelings, and emotions. Great job, and I hope to see more from you.