Reviews for Freaky Friends
LuffyKun3695 chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Yeowch! I have always wondered what it would be like to be a guy for a day but thay is certainly one experience I wouldn't want! Her family is so sympathetic though. Lol.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
You know thinking back I don't even remember it being referenced onscreen when Miranda moved. She just like, disappeared mid-season and everyone was like "she moved"! And I have never seen her since. Lol.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Lizzie is ruining Gordo's rep! Though I think the cutie actor who played him would've looked kinda hot in daisy dukes and an N*Sync shirt!
LuffyKun3695 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
The angel paper thing was priceless. I agree I dunno if guys would find it as amusing but I sure as hell did. I am surprised Lizzie's mom let a boy stay over! Maybe she thinks Gordo is gay? Ethan certainly has his suspicions now! Lol. I keep just wanting Gordo to get back at all Lizzie's comments about him not "checking her out" and totally grab her boobs in protest. XD I wonder if Lizzie will get morning wood! Boy problems!
LuffyKun3695 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
*snort* Poor Gordo. The pitfalls of womanhood. I wonder if unlike most bodyswitching stories you'll do what Alison Tyler did and go MA like her erotica "Tiffany Twisted" (worth the read) or keep it semi light and playful. I am looking forward to it!
VyseN chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
Hehe, this is a pretty good story actually. I have no idea where I got it from, or why I would read a Lizzie McGuire fic since I haven't seen the show in years, but hey.. And it was a good read, so I hope you will start updating it again sometime soon, if only to put an end to it. You could easily end this in 4-5 chapters, but it's up to you anyway. Hayho!
Olivia chapter 12 . 6/15/2005
That was so hilarious! I cannot wait to read more! I still don't see much romance going on though. So plez kinda hurry up to that. I mean I really, really like your story, but I really like romance.
Olivia chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
OGM! This is so freakin' funny and confusing! Can't wait to read more!
callawaystutz chapter 12 . 12/24/2004
nice work
chazza chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
oh my god!this is the best fanfiction ive ever read in my whole life!and believe me ive read alot!Keep it up and update soon!
LizzieGordonforever chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Awesome story!
whoa chapter 12 . 5/13/2004
hey, its me Lizzie! It's been a while!
I really don't want to be stuck as Gordo forever!
I mean, he's cute and all, but I want to date him, not BE him!
Change me back soon, ok?
Luv ya, Liz!
AzureShadow chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
I have no idea where this is going
but its very freaky indeed.
sw31 chapter 12 . 4/28/2004
hey. i'm a big fan of this story, and i was wondering if you were going to finish it, or is it abandoned.
Keli chapter 12 . 2/1/2004
Love it! PLease,please,PLEASE write more! This is probably the best story I've read.