Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
StAlKaHoLiC chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
damness. I want for you to finish this. But I understand. *sigh* Just update asap...

okie.. I look forward to next chapie.
citcat299 chapter 7 . 9/29/2003
WHY? you could have made it into a great story! :( oh well, i enjoyed reading the chapters you did do anyway.
citcat299 chapter 6 . 9/29/2003
i'm loving this story!
citcat299 chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
HA HA HA very funny!
citcat299 chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
i love the story, though don't you think a red and gold motorbike is a little over the top? anyway good chapter!
citcat299 chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
this is getting interesting, i'm enjoying it! its very well written
citcat299 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Hey i like it!, I will continue reading it soon cause I am busy with the next chapter of my going with it!
EMILY chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
yay! o i really liked ch 6! yay! haha v. goodness! r u gonna update ur other 1 cuz i like that 1 a lot... yay!

TELL HIM!
Jayuna chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
hi! i was wondering if everyone is phoenix's in the order of the phoenix? is nobody in human form?
athenakitty chapter 4 . 8/23/2003
Aw! Draco keeping his mouth shut? Will Ron and Hermione get together? question?
athenakitty chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
Harry's got a motorcycle? Dudley a broken tooth? Harry gets a partial information? Dudley squeaking?
athenakitty chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
Hermione's owl was giving Pigwidgeon a bald spot? Magical contact lens? Dudley spoiled rotten? Harry growing bigger? Harry practing magic?
Filia chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
You really should at least TRY to be nice if you're going to review someone's fic.

The book WOULD be in the Restricted section because the school is under the rule of Umbridge, in which case any books about advanced DADA would be restricted from student viewing. And of COURSE Harry told them how to do a Patronus, which is why it's a topic in the first place. Finally, please learn how to spell. Thank you.
emily chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
hey liz! whoa REALLY GOOD STORIES!

update! plzes! v. good! luv the characters... yay. haha. get on aim cuz we have 2 look our scheds!
xoraxox chapter 2 . 8/7/2003
Ginny's letter was awesome ... *scribble scribble scribble*. She's going to wind up w/ Harry, right?

- Nameless Being. Who has a name. But doesn't want to tell it. Because it's boring.