Reviews for Something of Revelation
sakuuya chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Yes, I know this is a really old story, but I like to leave reviews when I fave something, even if that means giving a story its first review in like nine years.

What really makes this fic work, I think, is the physicality of it. And the restraint, which fits the source material very well. It's a quiet fic, really - that's reinforced by that fact that dialogue is only mentioned offhand, never faithfully recounted - but that works in its favor.
Acanthusss chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Whoa. Great work! Excellent interpretation of Lawrence's thoughts. I especially loved the last line.
Green
Kage Chikara chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
EEk. Much, very much creepiness. LoA is creepy-much of course, but this went beyond that. VERY short, but more effective that way.
Florence of Arabia chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Beautiful look into the tortured mind of Lawrence. That movie is my personal favorite, I adore the location, characters, and music, and may I say that Peter O'Toole had the most bluest eyes I've ever seen?
Good-Bye Everybody chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This is a beautiful piece of writing! I am flabbergasted. . .

*The Mighty Sisto*
Mercurie chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh, is this all? A very nice insight, good job. I just wish there were more LoA fanfic out there!
Fleur-de-Lis chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Can't believe no one else has reviewed this... :-( I read the other one too...this is my favorite, although they were both good. This is the way I always interpreted Lawrence's reaction to the execution. You managed to say a lot without dragging on and on. I tip my hat to thee.