Reviews for Agete Torisaru : To Give and To Take
070 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Well, THAT was a certainly a twist! But I loved it, nonetheless. _
banevixen chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
WOW... i know this is just fiction, and the whole naruto universe is just a figment of some guy's imagination that has been taken one step closer to reality via ink, paper and technology, but your story was awesome. i often wondered if kakashi was related to jiraiya in some way and the likenesses between the fourth and naruto (yes, i reiterate: it's all fiction), but great stuff!
Lightbulb Cat chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
I can't think of an expression to convey the sheer perfection of the relations between the characters here. Such a strong connection between everyone..its wonderful.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
i likes! i might've said before in another one of ur fics (i have a REALLY bad memory) its hard to find a well-written, non yaoi, non shounen ai, kakashi fic! good job!
ChibionO chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow... this is great... never thought that Kakashi's parents would be Jiraiya and Tsunade... and Yondaime as Naruto's pops? This is good.
mocchiatta chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
0_0 The relationships among the characters fit so perfectly and it's unbelievably plausible! Your skills as a storyteller and writer is so impressive! I can't stop gushing about how well-done this entire fic is. And the last segment was a real heart-warmer!
Riyue chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Interesting idea... Tsunade and Jiraiya as Kakashi's parents? Hm... never thought of that idea, but it was a good story! I really like it! -
Anything chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Mindblowing! I like the idea and it's a good thing you decided for it to be a oneshot. It's probably better this way. _ I know how great fics can turn into flops when you kinda "overwrite"? 0_o Luv it! Kep up the good work!
zoboomafoo chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! I'm still keeping up with your previous fic about Kakashi (Taisetsuna) :) Keep writing more and more!
Lasaire chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Whoa! Super creative and original idea! I never would have come up with Kakashi's parentage being Jiraiya and Tsunade on my own. I really like the concept! Though, how does Kakashi get the sharingan then? Hm...very very intruiging story!
Shiro-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Hey that's a nice one. Good twist. I was more on the assumption that the Fourth Hokage was Naruto's father. and now we have Jiraiya and Tsunade as Kakashi's father. Nice.

Liked how you wrote the fic. simple and clear-cut. Keep it up.
Kou-kun chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
;-; That was like... awesome!
WeatherMarmalade not Logged in chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Pretty good. The way you present this does make sense, however I do argue some of your interpretation of the manga.

First, I had the impression that Orochimaru was still in the village when the Fourth sealed the Ninetales. If the sealing was never spoken of outside the village (the villagers do seemed to have at least gossiped amongst themselves) how would Orochimaru know about the sealing of the Ninetales during the Chunin exam, when he toyed with Naruto in the forest?

I also wonder what you think about the similarities in appearance of Naruto to Tsunade's brother. Similar enough to be blood relatives in my opinion though nothing has been stated reguarding Naruto's family as of yet. (I'm not arguing against the possibility of being the Fourth's son, by any means. In fact I am eagarly hoping for proof of that.)

Still, you have written this well, and other than Kakashi's more emotionaly angry side, everyone seems to be close to in character.

Keep writing, this is a wonderful change from the very OOC shonen-ai things people write, and I hope you come up with more, either continuing this, or in other fics.

Sincerely,