Reviews for NightWarriors
Genysis chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hey I read your part one and it was good. I really enjoyed it. The only thing was some minor grammar issues. There was some sentences that it was kind of hard to illustrate in my mind just because of the word choice. Just rethink the sentence and add in nee words were you sound like your repeating yourself. But I love it so far and can't wait to read part two.
GCN
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
yay ash!

nice job! update ASAP (:
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
A few things for the mind to ponder about for you, the way you have it written is very confusing. It is hard to tell when it goes from the coven to the members of circle daybreak.. as well i think you need to seperate each part into paragraphs, and us quotation marks when someone is speaking to make it easier for people to read. Oh and bold it when YOU are talking about the chapter and also bold the POV

ex)

Poppy's POV.{BOLDED}

OTHER THAN THOSE REAL TINY FLAWS I really think this is SUCH a brilliant idea! :D Now...I shall continue to read.
Forcystus5 chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Haha, Ash is always hillarious when he isn't OCC. Oh and if you need an idea for one of Ash's toys, how about an automatic crossbow that shoots silver tip arrows for the shapeshifters? Oh well, please update soon.
Forcystus5 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
So the fight begins in the next chapter eh? Then I am so heading toward it!
Forcystus5 chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Nice, white fire. Keep going.
Forcystus5 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
A good filler. Nice.
Forcystus5 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
The truth comes out. Bravo.
Forcystus5 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
They finally meet face to face. Good work.
Forcystus5 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Hmm, the daybreakers are getting closer. Good chapter.
Forcystus5 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Looks like the plot has potential.
Forcystus5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Interesting beginning. Heading to the next chapter...
Layne Kenny chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i like the concept but i little confuseing on the dialoge
Harmony'sLoveHP chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awesome!
EruditeMeTonight chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
I think the story is greate. But why is the dialoge all jummbled? it kind of hard to understand.

Please carry on though, i want to know what happens next!