Reviews for Two Heroes
Sophia chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Just like me, obsessed with romance! Hahahahaha! So funny. A personal connection there. Loved the story! Very inspiring! only one thing though, Kain was kinda out of character in my opinion. But otherwise, AWESOME!
Diko Linnai chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I just recently started getting really into this couple, even though I haven't even played the game just yet!

Just wanted you to know it's the best story I've ever read for these two characters, and I've read TONS of fiction about them over the past month. In fact, I've read this whole story numerous times already like a favorite book. I don't understand why people seem to think Rydia is a child in spirit, she clearly grew up in body AND mind in the land of summoned monsters. It never insinuated anywhere at any time that she was a 7 year old in any form.

My favorite aspect of this story is the fact that you had their interactions timed right. They were akward and shy at first, then got closer as friends and joked around a lot, as time went by she became a part of Eblan and it became a large family to her. Also the fact Edge acknowledges her involvement with the inhabitants of his kingdom and wants to incorporate her with everyone so that she's not merely just a love interest, but something much more. Edge seems just like the type to rush into marriage too, he was so smitten over her for the longest time and got to date her for a week. So his emotions were probably overwhelming by this point. Anyway, kudos to a terrific short story based on a great choice of a couple, I look forward to reading your other works!
Pen and Paper71 chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
This story is so cute. :) I think that you captured the characters well and I loved how you portrayed the Chamberlain. The interaction between him and Edge was great and it only got better when you added Rydia into the mix. The part where Rydia and Sam give Edge a hard time about not wearing his royal attire is one of my favorite scenes in the story. Th only part that bothered me a bit is that the proposal seemed to happen a bit quickly (something your characters even note), but it isn't like they're strangers so it's certainly possible. Still, a part of me thinks they would have dated a bit more before marrying, but that's just me. Anyway, this story is adorable. Nice work. _
greenbean1 chapter 10 . 2/3/2006
Aww, this story is perfect and cute! :]
Amichan chapter 10 . 4/12/2004
Loved the Rydia/Edge combo! 0 You've captured their personalities so well, and added that extra touch of flirting that distinguishes them as a couple above Rosa and Cecil. Would have loved to read the wedding and honeymoon with the way this was going...keep it up! I hope you do write an epilogue.
the Red Nothing chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
*bawls* That was adorable.
Elly3981 chapter 10 . 12/27/2003
This is really good. You really must change the ending because your story feels incomplete.
The Highwaywoman chapter 10 . 8/26/2003
adorable ending... all in all, a very innocent story, except for those few times when edge gave those looks that said "i really want you. in my bed. right now. please?" beautiful story...
terra dewrim chapter 10 . 8/22/2003
I thought long and hard about whether I should write the wedding or not, actually. I decided against it because it felt like too corny an ending to a romance story. But I was quite torn since it seems the wedding really should be in the story.

Maybe I'll write one as an epilogue. :)
Reploid chapter 10 . 8/20/2003
'*The Wedding*'. Lmao. I almost died laughing there.. it's sad to see this fic end though. *rereads*
Weiila chapter 10 . 8/20/2003
Aww, that's so sweet! _ Well done, I must say! *applaudse*
Sarah chapter 10 . 8/20/2003
I loved it, but couldn't you have at least written the wedding.
Visitor-Ilvinaeda07 chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
*smiles* This is probably the first fic I have read in a long time that has made me laugh and just smile the whole way through. Although, like I'm sure others will tell you, it does have that "fairy-tale" feel to it, it is still a funny and wonderful story to tell. Can't wait for the happy ending! Keep writing!
Irusta chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
ahahhahaha. i love that ending that is undeniably the best way to end a situation like that without use of lemons . . GOOD JOB!
Weiila chapter 9 . 8/2/2003
Aw, how cute! _ That was such a sweet and funny proposal chapter :)