Reviews for The Rise of the Last Potter
Firesparq chapter 19 . 9/26
Look, the story isn't bad, per se, but it needs some serious polishing. There are grammatical and spelling mistakes every chapter, and the flow of the story is very choppy (What I mean by that is it feels like you're bouncing from one thing to the next at a very surface level).

Honestly, I think the story has potential, but could I recommend getting someone you trust to beta for you? Beyond simple review, they could help with suggestions and improvements you could make to make your story feel less shallow at times.

For the record, I'll keep reading, but I wanted to provide constructive feedback if I could.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 64 . 9/26
Very serious politics going on here. No surprises with that part, though, since Harry and Albus discussed it ahead of time.
I was pleasantly surprised by the real remorse by Fudge and that he was sorrowful for his mistakes and misdeeds. I expected him to only be sorry that he was caught. I'm interested to what happens to him. I hope you can get the Toad executed even if Fudge isn't, but that seems unlikely. However, you are writing it. I also expect a king sized wake up call for Percy.
Let's see how many DEs and Knights they can get shoved through The Veil next chapter(s).
Thank you for the update.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 63 . 9/26
Fun battle scene.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 62 . 9/26
I haven't decided yet what I think about GG being brought into the story. On the one hand it opens up opportunities in the story, but I was also enjoying Tom crapping his pants having to deal with both Albus and Harry and not realizing that his Plan B wasn't as secure as he thought because they were planning a horcrux hunt.
This wasn't just a cliffhanger. It was a game changer. Unless of course, Harry kills Gellert in the next chapter.
Harry Malfoy9397 chapter 64 . 9/26
I wish that Andromeda hadn't died. Why her?
odonnellzoo99 chapter 49 . 9/24
Excellent fight scene
shinigamisama455 chapter 64 . 9/24
Shove Veritaserum down their throat
odonnellzoo99 chapter 22 . 9/21
The reason Woods says in canon “If we lose… we’re out of the running“ is because they lost the Hufflepuff match. They can’t realistically win the Cup with 2 losses. However, in this story Gryffindor wins that match and can still win the Cup with 1 loss.
trainreader chapter 64 . 9/20
will there be any surprises in the trial? Will Umbridge have been a Death Eater . ? Will Fudge give most of his wealth away to try to make everything he did better? Will they discover how Grindelwald got out?
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 9/20
Thanks for the chapter -
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 9/20
Thanks for the chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 9/20
Thanks for the opening Chapter
4 backup wands and 3 knives? That tears it; my new, headcanon-official nickname for Alastor 'Mad-eye' Moody is BURT GUMMER. XD XD
naruto chapter 64 . 9/20
great chapter keep it up
SCOUTgeneralETL chapter 64 . 9/19
Another great and entertaining chapter!

Looking forward for your plans in the trial of Fudge and of course the execution of Umbitch. Can't also wait to see what are your plans regarding the deathly hallows

Thanks again for the entertainment and I hope to see you update this story regulary.
3,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »