Reviews for I'm Addicted To You!
dream2defy chapter 27 . 5/5/2007
Hey, it's me again, just wanted to let you know that I think you hit anyother out of the park.
wrestlenascargirl chapter 27 . 3/3/2005
i think your stories are great. i really liked this one alot. keep up the good work!
dessilicious chapter 28 . 9/7/2004
dam this was good! Plz keep writing ur one hell of a writer!
dessilicious chapter 22 . 9/7/2004
ok almost 1am.. lmao.. This is brilliant! I'm loving it so much!
dessilicious chapter 16 . 9/7/2004
This is soo good.. It's 12:20am here and I ahve to be up by 7:30am I got I cannot stop reading this!
The Long Gone Writer chapter 28 . 8/25/2003
I sent this to you in an email, but in case you didn't get it:

I just wanted to say that your thank you in I'm Addicted to You touched my heart. I had no idea people felt this strongly about my work, and I can honestly say the feeling is reciprocated 110%. It's writers like you who inspire me to do what I do, and continuously raise the standard of my work. I hope that I won't disappoint in the future, and I will continue to be a loyal reader/reviewer of your work.

HurricaneGirl41 chapter 28 . 8/23/2003
yup lazy again lol ok anyways AW i love you too! *kiss hug* and omg one day we will totally be writers and reign over WWE and ill have spanky and you Zach and hell ya! lol i think that will be my next fic :) and woopi! ull be here soon! woohoo! Love ya 4 eva Jords
DareToBeDifferent chapter 28 . 8/23/2003
Hey gurl! Sorry about leaving halfway through, my cpu totally busted up on me and was in the shop for like 2 weeks! I've sat down after getting it back and have read from chappy 17 onwards and i loved every part of this fic and how it turned out! sorry i havent been able to review every single chappy.

Your an awesome writer, hope to see more in the future!

kora chapter 28 . 8/22/2003
awesome story! i love'd every bit of it!
iccess-america chapter 28 . 8/22/2003
Aw, thank you for mentioning me. Coming into this story late and having to catch up was totally worth it because you are an awesome writer and I have been lucky to be able to read your work. Usually authors can't get me to read their other stuff but you've been able to do that with your awesome Zach fic. I'll continue to follow your work because it gets better and better every time you put something new on the page. For this I should be thanking you!

kittyjordz chapter 27 . 8/21/2003
aww a happy ending!

go lissa this story was great as i kneew it would be from the very beggining! im so gladu finally finsihed it so now i can conserntrate solely on e tyour other fics! i always love your writing and i hope you never stopit. Love ya sis and i always will

love your lil sista, Jords
Kandi chapter 27 . 8/21/2003
OMG! That was such an awesome ending chica! I'm so glad that Aurora got pregnant & Matt asked her to marry him! They are such a cute couple & you did a great job! I'm going to really miss this fic, but I'll be looking forwardd to your other ones :)
xtremelybold chapter 27 . 8/21/2003
That's sweet. A happy ending yay.
iccess-america chapter 27 . 8/19/2003
It's over? Great ending then! I found the Jeff joke slightly funny but its late and well I'm not laughing. Oh cool this means more Zach fic? YAY! You've made my monkey happy! C ya!

Yo mary sue girl chapter 19 . 8/19/2003
for her to win the CW title is another sign she ain't nothing but a mary sue. Mary Sue fics are so boring. People really need to come up with good OCs. Yes an OC can be totally un Mary Sue work on it.