Reviews for Losing Control
inukaglove4ever chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
sota's lil gf is hitomi
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Please write in English. I'm not bi-lingual, so at least include a key in the author's notes.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I LOVED IT! _
amber chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
please,please tell me when you get the sequel up!i love this story and i want to read more!your an awsome writer!
Kira's Loyal Follower chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Fluffy
Nimaj chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
i know im about 3 years late, but if you havent written a sequel to this then please do so soon. i really enjoyed this one and would love to read a continuation of it. if you have however already written the sequel then please let me know the title of it i really want to read it. this was a great story and i greatly appreciate the translations although there were stills ome words that you didnt translate im assuming you assumed we would already know them, im not going to go back and tell you what they were, im too lazy. but it was alot of help having them. by the way is a haori just a kimono or what.

oh well

please write again soon

Nimaj Ned out
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
I just read your story and yes I would love it if you could do a

sequel.
Sango the anime godess chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
OH!OMG!
Sango the anime godess chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
(GASP!)OMG!LOL!(GASP!)CANT(GASP)BREATHE!(GASP!)U R MY FAV AUTHOR!(congas with miroku and Sango,and Shippo & Kirara while Inuyasha & Kagome kiss) They like it too,if you havent noticed!DIE HOBO!DIE KINKY-HO!MWAHAHAHAHA!(kills both with bat)YAY! I'M SO EVIL!HAVE KAGOME GET PREAGNANT!(puppy dog face)PLEASE!
Raging Psyco chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Cool. I wish it were longer, though.
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
That was a very nice short story. The only things I could think of that could've made it better were more description, lengthier chapters, and more content in each chapter. Can't wait to read your sequel!
Robbie chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
This was great! You should definately write a sequel!
darkhanyou483 chapter 4 . 5/22/2005
U better make a sequel!
darkhanyou483 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
it was a good chapter.
BlueFireIce chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
man it was such a good story and you stopped it man