Reviews for That muted sort of longing
sand beneath our feet chapter 17 . 10/14/2016
Dear Serendipity, (sorry if i spelled that wrong)

Thank you for writing this beautiful book.
It broke my heart.
Thank you for this gently heartbreaking experience. Thank you for it all.
God bless you.

You did not finish.
sand beneath our feet chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Wooooooooooooooah

(Sound of me being struck speechless…)
sand beneath our feet chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
Oh My gosh! Totally loved thia chapter and sorrt ive been so buay reading i havent had time to revuew but i have to say that wow this is totally amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
um, kinda confused stumbled upon the fic, is this how your ending it or are you planing more and haven't found time to update?
Daerwin45 chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
is this the end of the story or will there be updates? great story by the way
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
Wait so at the end, Harry and Ginny still arent together? If thats the case im a little dissapointed, as i was hoping for a scene much like when Harry confessed to her in his bed. All in All was very enjoyable.
nayin17 chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
I'm an avid Harry/Ginny fan but reading this in her POV made me sympathize with Ginny more. I mean he did all those thing including asking Hannah to be his date coz he fancies Ginny? Kind of dumb for me. And yes I am their fan but NEVER LIKE GINNY WHO SEEMS TO BEG FOR HIS LOVE
nayin17 chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Go Ginny Go! I don't like your Harry
nayin17 chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Hannah Abbott? Will someone just kill Harry?
nayin17 chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
I'm so glad Ginny got good friends...
nayin17 chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
I don't like what Harry did and I'm hoping Ginny will not forgive him immediately
nayin17 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Reading this chapter warmed my heart. I pity Ginny and then so happy for her that you gave her a phoenix as a familiar. Great chapter
nayin17 chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
I hate Cho and next is Hermoine. I just wish JK killed them in Canon. I'm glad your Ginny is not throwing herself to Harry and just like in Canon, I never liked that the so called Golden Trio is hiding things from Ginny
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Your Ginny for me is one of best among all the Ginny's I've read. She's feisty, smart, brave and quick thinker.
milpogsgrl chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
So I'm not a huge Harry/Ginny shipper. I figured I'd give your story a go, and minus the fact you aren't still working on this, I love it. Please finish it!