Reviews for That muted sort of longing
AmyRose512 chapter 17 . 3/12
Pleeease update soon!
themetresgained chapter 17 . 2/4
Why oh why did you abandon this story. I have always hated Harry and Ginny and was furious when they got together because it was so poorly done. This is my new H/G headcanon. Thank you for everything. I hope you're doing okay.
Hayley chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
It's good, but Ginny's full name is Ginevra not Virginia..
sunneedee chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Oh wow...you've done the impossible - I have always hated Ginny, hated Harry/Ginny, been completely turned off by the idea of the, together...

Well first off, that was HOT and it also made me squee cuz it was romantic, and you even made Harry sound desirable, which is something I've never really seen in him unless he is written OOC
sunneedee chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
LunaXNeville - squeeee!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Great
lovemya2000 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
I'm not sure if that was the ending to the whole fanfiction or what ,but I enjoyed the story!
I Am Coolio D chapter 17 . 1/13/2013
This was really good! I suppose by the last updated date that this is finished? DANG, this is good!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
omg i love ur harry potter fanfiction especially this one please continue to make more :D i pretty much only read yours
Aloise chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
I loved it :) Its hard to find a good Ginny Harry Story and I think you did it amazingly, just sat down and read all of it! Thanks! Don't stop writing, you're good :)
ItsLeviOsa-NotLevioSA chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Aww loving the story but I was soo looking forward to Ron's reaction when he first saw Hermione in her dress :D
ItsLeviOsa-NotLevioSA chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely LOVE this so far! The phoenix part took my breath away and the way you write is so realistic and so Ginny :D I'm so happy you didn't make this a really cheesy version of the way Ginny worships Harry. The subtle bits about Harry liking Ginny back are fantastic! Thanks so much for writing this - I'm so grateful that I found it! xx
Chant de la Lys chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
I'm kinda happy you chose to stop updating at this point. Maybe it was intentional? It's such a point of closure that I can pretend that this is where the story ends. But just in case *adds story to Alerts*
IllusionedDreamer chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
What a authentic and honest piece of writing. You write beautifully not just of Potterworld, but more broadly of love. Longing, eloquent, painful love. x] Great job.
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Normally, I don't read a story that is incomplete. The wait and the the lack of updates is agonizing for me. But thank god by accident I picked your story to read. From the second paragraph, I was hooked to your story. The sexual tension between Harry and Ginny is mesmerizing. The things you added such as Familiar,Susan/Zabini did nothing but added more color to your story.

I read 10 chaps in one go up to 3 the next day, I was so sick that I was admitted to hospital. Even in 104 degree fever, I was thinking about your first thing I did,when I recovered was to finish up to 17 chaps.

Its a pity that you didn't finish this are a great writer.