Reviews for To Hell and Back: An Elf's Tale
Lord Makura chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
OMg why did you stop T_T
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 17 . 5/25/2006
...i liked this story, but i guess its on hiatus..wah..
GabrielSilk chapter 17 . 3/7/2006
Oh... you haven't updated for neearly two years! When is the next chapter coming? WHEN? Legolas can't stay evil coz he left across the sea with Gimli. Also coz he's an elf. And coz my friend Angharad would kill you if he stayed evil and then you wouldn't be able to post the next chaptr! :( oh dear oh dear oh dear. And don't tell me you haven't finsished writing it yet, you've had TWO YEARS! And I won't give you flames, I'll give you ICE! hehehe... crap joke. Is Legolas becoming not evil? Hope so... elves aren't supposed to be evil. Ah, well, keep writing.

Namarie! :)
Kurama's-fangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
sniff...this is so sad! plus Arwen outta character...i luv it ...sniff...
avalonmage chapter 17 . 5/5/2005
keep writing good but very short. I know elvsh cures so keep updating the story
Secks Puppet chapter 17 . 1/30/2005
TERRI! I love you! This is such a Jammin' fic! If you don't update soon! I will strangle you to death! Grr! Ha! Okay, call me! Like... now? Kewl. Anyway... this fic is just sexy.

I mean smexy.

Smexy.

(cough)

Love to you!

XOXOXO
Evenstar Princess chapter 17 . 12/21/2004
Great story! Please keep writing!
HecateTriformis chapter 17 . 8/4/2004
Hi , did you say something about July 12th? Yes? Well, its August now and I just read your story and - I want to know whats next! Please!

Oh, and I like the fact that my dear belov-uhm ... that Aragorn is in this that much ... I am writing nonsense, I know, sorry. ;) Just update, please!
scatteredbrains chapter 17 . 7/19/2004
haha, aw! even if Exile isn't Legolas...well, i mean, even if Legolas wasn't himself, he still 'rescued' Gimli and everyone else in my terms! lol! yeah, short, but it was kinda dark-funny at the end. yey! GREAT chapter though! plz update REALLY soon! D D D
Nikki chapter 17 . 7/14/2004
An update! Yes! You know, I can't for the life of me remember why that chappie reminded me of Van Helsing, but anyway. Alright, Exile has the Black Blade of Death! or something like
Faerlain chapter 17 . 7/14/2004
M...cookies...

You FINALLY updated! Short chapter, but good. And Gimli and Rumil and Orophin are alive! Wo ho! Yay.

PLEEASE don't take tw months to update this time. I lurrvee this story, you can't take forever! _

Lainfaer
Shadowwill chapter 17 . 7/13/2004
YES! You finally updated. I was starting to think that you had dropped off the face of the earth or something like that. good chapter though, i really can't wait for the next one. update fast. and don't take 300 years to do so this time, please.
fire faerie chapter 17 . 7/12/2004
so what kind of cookies are these? hm anyway im glad you didnt become a premature godmother, and what do you mean by geekiod camp?

please update soon and please dont kill off vulcan he is cool cuz i like is when him and Exlie are fighting its cool.

Please Update byebye.
NightbirdSongbird chapter 17 . 7/12/2004
Nightbird: Sque! TAT'S A LUT UV CUKIEZ! SNARF SNARF ARF ARM ARF SNARF!

Lilith: 0.o Fef?

Nightbird: ...SNARF!

Lilith: WAI! *hides*

Songbird: Oh. Yummy. Thank you!

Hereniath: _ Thanks for the cookies!

Betty: I don't like cookies. : (

Lilith: Give give then!

Betty: I ate it anyway.
Star-Stallion chapter 17 . 7/12/2004
YAY! You updated! Y'know, when Exile called him a frog, that reminded me of Spirited Away... you seen that? Anyway, update soon!

* Star *