Reviews for Whelmingly Chalant
KoalaTakingNotes chapter 23 . 8/5/2021
Could you do a chapter where Zatana gets hypnotized at a hypnotist show?
SunkissAngel chapter 23 . 8/4/2021
aww their friendship is so precious
SH chapter 21 . 7/31/2021
I love this! Homefront was a great ep, you got the feeling down exactly! Wonderful work!
SH chapter 19 . 7/29/2021
I love how you wrote this, the description of the missions and the emotion in each injury and recovery is great!
SH chapter 18 . 7/29/2021
Really like this one, very fun and light and I like how you brought everything that happened together. Great work!
SH chapter 16 . 7/28/2021
Great chapter! Love Robin being so smart here and the interaction with Gordon was great!
SunkissAngel chapter 20 . 7/30/2021
Aww, this is so heartwarming!
SunkissAngel chapter 16 . 7/28/2021
GREAT JOB. Always excited to see another chapter added.
SH chapter 13 . 7/25/2021
Pure fluff and I love it! How wonderful to have these family moments. It's great to see the bond between Bruce and Dick in different occasions, really enjoy how you write it!
SH chapter 14 . 7/25/2021
I really like the chapter! Fun interaction and I really like how you added thoughts to get us into the characters minds. Great work!
SH chapter 12 . 7/24/2021
That was great! I don't think these chapters are bad at all, it's great to build the interactions and bonds between the characters. You are a great writer! I will give ideas when we get to the Chalant parts, will leave some suggestions !
SH chapter 5 . 7/24/2021
I love the meeting, very well written and fun! Think you got their personalities right here. Loving the story!
SunkissAngel chapter 13 . 7/24/2021
great job
SH chapter 6 . 7/22/2021
Great dynamic between Robin and the others! I think the dialogue is great, the characters are very well written!
SH chapter 4 . 7/21/2021
Very fun and happy chapter, I love the League reacting to him and bonding over their losses is something very powerful to write and show how they understand each other. Can't wait to read more!
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »