Reviews for Mr Gordo Plays Matchmaker
Gina chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Dude, to the person posting as 'fanfic police?'

Get the fuck off of it. This story is not very explicit, and you're totally out of line. If someone from comes down and tells Spike Girl to take down the story, fine. It's not YOUR job to police the internet though. Go get a life, okay? Do you have nothing better to do that look for potential rule breakers? Grow up.

Spike Girl, I thought your reply was very eloquent and fair. In fact, I think you were being TOO nice.

She could just as easily report you for threatening her. Lay off it, okay?

Gina, who loves this story!
Tonya chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I thought this was a very well written piece. It was a little steamy, but quite frankly IMHO it was a PG13 at most. Where have we gone to with this ban on NC17 fics...to the point where even the mention of sex without any specific details or explicit scenes have suddenly become taboo? I've said it before, censorship is a very slippery slope and if certain factions have their way, the very word 'sex' will be forever banned from our vocabulary.

Kudos to you!
M2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
OMG! ROFLMAO! This is priceless. Hot, Sexy and Funny! "You just violated him..." ( Is still wiping tears out of her eyes) I loved it.
Sarah's Crack chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Aww...thank you so much! For those of you who are confused (all *one* of you reading this), there was an anonymous review threatening to report my story for abuse. Umm...yeah, I was confused too. I have no problem with critcism-I welcome it. E-mail me, post under an actual registered NAME instead of hiding under the anonymous blanket, and let's talk about it-don't restort to threats. Okay? Okay. :) I have never deleted a review, and have no problem leaving bad reviews up, but I will *not* tolerate threats, so said review has been deleted. When worst comes to worst? If you read the heading and it doesn't sound like your thing-DON'T READ THE STORY. That's what a heading is for ;).

As for you OTHER reviewers, THANK YOU! Your reviews have just made my day :). It's nice to know that *some* people can appreciate the story :).

I'm LMAO at the Spuffy cliches-HEE! I too have read my share of those, so it's nice to know it *is* possible to write a semi-decent not-so-bad fic without them. LOL!

*hugs reviewers* Thank you again for making me feel better...people like that just ruin my day.

Mommyof3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Snerk. You owe me a new keyboard. I think I know the guy above. He lived in my neighborhood when I was a kid, and his sole purpose in life was to shriek "I'm TELLING!" at all the other kids.

I thought it was hilarious. Cleverly written, managed to be funny AND avoid all the cringe-worthy Spuffy smut cliches. (I especially thank you for avoiding the words "cor" and "cold/chilled/dead seed.") I look forward to reading more of your work.
Dell chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
You know what? That was damned funny and sexy, ignore those stuck ups who can't have a laugh. And hey, it wasn't just about Gordo, Buffy was there too! Great fic.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2