Reviews for Crimson Rain
Darfur Maxx chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
You did a good job with the tone and imagery, and Meta-Knight's internal struggle is compelling, especially considering how old this fic actually is. It holds up after all these years. I gotta say though, I never saw him as a (non-Travis afflicted) pedo, before. Not in a spam/troll fic or a serious one, at that. I dunno if that says something about me, or this fandom . . .
Dorminchu chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
An old favorite. One of the first stories I read on this site and it's still really impressive! Love the way you capture Meta-Knight's personality.
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I never know what to say about stories by authors whom I've reviewed multiple times without being redundant. I did really like the MK X Waddle Dee part. It really fit, as a result of "Meta Knight's corruption". Plus, I've always moderately enjoyed the idea of a special, if not outwardly romantic, relationship between him and cute, eccentric little Sailor Dee.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was good. I was a bit appalled at the kiss on waddledee, but it served its purpose in the story VERY well! I like this fanfic. Keep it up!
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This story truely stirs up emotions. The writing style is just perfect for the story that is told and I belive everything that this story was meant to say, it was able to do.

It makes me sad to see the suffering from teh characters, Meta Knights and Waddledees as well. I would like to embrace them both, to pat their hads and tell them everything will be good. Like a mother would do to comfort her scared child. Yet, even tough I am farily optimistic, I know that life does not always work that way.

I compliment you on a great story, dark yet filled with a light that there always is hope. Even if you know it is not going to become true.
Mystivix chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG I listened to tourniquet while reading "The Legacy of Meta Knight" _before_ seeing this. What a strange coincidence. This story, like its prequal, is an epic win. Keep writing. :)
Ivy Starr chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I'm going to cry... I
head-in-clouds chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
This is such a great story!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Another beautiful, sad, profound Angsty!MK fic. Once again, very nicely done. I couldn't help feeling a bit repulsed during the smoochy part, though.
NiiShoku chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Wicked Fic _
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. So well-written, so descriptive, so tragic, so symbalic, so... Meta-Knight. I swear, you have to be one of my most favorite Meta-Knight writers ever. Your portrayal of him in all your fics, including this one, is just... wow. Your writing and descriptions just make it even better. I am envious of your talent.

There need to be more people like you out there. I worship the ground you walk on, and I rarely say that for any author. Perhaps I'm just being overexcited. ; But that's what happens whenever I read a fanfic as wonderful as yours. I await your next "Kirby" fic!
darkest moon chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
this story touched my heart,i love it,you should make a sequel or the next chapter to it,and my personality is the same as mk,but i never had the heart to tell,that part of me is a monster and the other and angel

p.s.:while reading this a pic came up in my mind the metaknight with demon wings and kirby with feather wings,and then kirby reach his hand to mk from the sky to the evil ground picking up mk from the evil world to the good side of the world,weird but sometimes it make me feel good
Pyrasaur chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Poor MK, you work wonders with his pain...Good stuff.
Ivyna J. Spyder chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
*stare* o_o *reads again* ...I love you! _ Gah, I'm so sorry you couldn't get this into the contest though. Nevertheless, I think I'll end up drawing a picture for this anyway... So inspiring! _

Excellent writing as always. The tone and style fits Meta Knight perfectly... It sounds very distinguished, you know? It just captures his feelings so well... I love things like this. _ I love how everything's presented, and the scene with Waddle Dee was wonderful... I'd like to know what 'Dee felt about that kiss, actually. P

Keep it up!