Reviews for Why Am I Still Here?
Mako-Chan chapter 3 . 7/5/2003
*sniffles and wipes away tears* You made me even more sad... NOT FAIR! *cries again* I loved it, btw... And anytime you need a beta, you can ask me... _; *goes off to cry in peace*

Mako-chan
Mako-Chan chapter 2 . 7/5/2003
God I hate deathfics... They are just too sad. I really liked this one, but now I'm all sad... I have to go and cry now.

Mako-chan
Satans little toy chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
That was good, however it was rushed and had quite a few typos, my advice to you would be to work slower...and to get a beta reader to check up on your work for you. You have a great style, all you need to do is develope it a little and you could be great.

By the way, you capture duo the best...keep working with his person. If you want to reply to this my e-mail is and my Screen name is silentdeathshado.

Again, keep working on your style and slow your writing down by giving more detail, good luck!
Anwe chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
wow. This was so moving. You said that English wasn't your native language, but reading this I could hardly tell. I am a big fan of Duo, and let me tell you, this was one of the sweetest fics I have ever read about him. Usually all I see is pairings...this was a welcome relief, and a unique and wonderful story as well. Thank you so much for posting it so I - and others - could read it.
RaneyLee chapter 3 . 6/21/2003
OMG! I LOVED it! GREAT job!