Reviews for The Taur'i Pharaoh
jaconda chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
About Doctor Who And The Traveler. The Travelers taught the Time Lords? Have you ever seen The Three Doctors?
Vi-Violence chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Please tell me this fic hasn't been abandoned!
Amanda27A.g chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
this interesting story I hope you'll be able to be encouraged to update this story.
WolfDaughter chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
I realize that after 10 years there is very little likelihood of this story being finished. Still, I like the idea of a YGO/SG1 crossover. I'd love to see this finished. There are so many misunderstandings going on!
edboy4926 chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story
Please continue.
CrimsonAngelina chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
Waiting with baited breath for the next chap and update! Love the story! I would really like to help out in any way neccessary/possible. I am a total grammer and spelling nerd, so I would be more than happy to beta-read and/or edit if you would like!

Keep up the amazing work!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
bakura has his own body? i take it he's going to get into some kind of trouble for sneaking around. that, and seto will probably also wander off, which means yami's going to be hard-pressed to find both of them.

how are yugi's friends and mokuba holding up? they must have noticed that ryou and yugi are gone. maybe the ishtars have a clue?

update soon!,

brittney
Tarica chapter 11 . 5/14/2010
I hope you someday complete this! I love a good Yu-Gi-Oh!/Stargate crossover, and this is one of the best I've come across.
Fullmetal84 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Love the story! Update again soon please!
Aslook chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Great fic! Really loved it! Update soon please!
hidanskitty chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
i love your story it rocks please finsh it!

p.s. sorry about spelling
xDarklightx chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
I like it a lot. I really hope you update this story.
Spirit Seer chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
I don't care if this hasn't been touched in 5 years, it was an awesome read and I hope you update it! xD

You got the characterizations down REAL good. :) I also really like the story idea and plot. You're a great writer! :D

I really hope you continue this. Good luck, and I look forward to your updation!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
This is a really good take on the Yu-Gi-Oh/SG1 crossover! I can't wait to see what happens next!

BlackRose
Lolchen chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Nice fic, like it. You did a really good job there! However, I guess this is left uncontinued because of the last update date? That's really sad. I loved reading the former chapters and I still want to know what would happen next. How much Ryou can do, eventually destroying the System Lord with Bakura's help maybe? What happened to the Ancients, how they solve their problems, what happened to Bakura and the others non-saved persons... When SG1 will finally realise who the guys are they're following, when Daniel can contact them thanks to Thor's retracing, how they'll get out of there... So many questions are left unanswered, it's a shame. Especially since you've got a really good writing style.

lg