Reviews for Of Peaches and Blood
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
continue,please!
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 4 . 3/6/2006
oh

is it another order meading?

I like alot!
Rising Ren chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
Oh, I do so wish you would continue your writing this story. I previously read some of your other stories and I quite enjoyed those as well. I'm more towards DM/HG myself, but the way you've written this story, I think I can honestly say that for once the idea of a SS/HG story wouldn't really irritate me. -laughs- You've left quite the cliffhanger there, at the end of chapter four. I don't agree with whomever said that there isn't enough description - the wonderful thing about creating literature is that there are no rules beyond the generals, such as: punctuation, spelling, etc. It adds to the story in some cases, and it keeps you going through because your plot pulls us though. Reviews in my opinion (I'm quite aware that it might not be yours -laughs-) are a double-edged sword. They lt you know if people like your story, and they help writers grow, yet oftentimes they knock you off the traintracks of your thoughts on your story. It's hard to keep going in a sense.

Anyway, I would love to see an update whenever you find yourself on the way to creating chapter five. Best of luck and all the inspiration,
sarah chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
hey! this story is really good! i can't wait for the next chapter! please put another up as soon as you can!
~sarah
Dragon's-Dreams chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
This is such a cool story! Please update soon! Heehee... :)
JennyRad chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Interesting start.
Three points, and then only because I'm feeling picky tonight.
Firstly, I'm not sure "chocolate" is really an accurate description for Hermione's hair. But that's pretty trivial.
Secondly, while she's brewing potions, she should have her hair tied back thoroughly where it can't catch on fire or anything, making it a bit difficult to run her hands through it.
And thirdly, I'm not quite sure what you mean by saying Severus' decision to cast Crucio on himself is *lucrative*. Money-making? Pardon?
Still, I like this chapter and will now read the rest. :)
Willow23 chapter 4 . 10/18/2003
Aw...

SO GOOD!

So uv got me wondering about her 2nd discovery, her first being the potion.

Is it snape?

Is it Malfoy?

Argh so frustrating.

UPDATE!

Ok i gtg read more of ur fics

Willow23.
MatureImmaturity chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
Whoa! You really kept everyone in character! Italian parts are cool; but it sort of seems a big coincedence that Mione's gran is Snape's teacher. Maybe I'm overanalyzing. How did he get to have her as a teacher anyway?
ColdBlueFireRed121 chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
Post! you need to post, im going crazy not knowing! please! POST SOMETHING! ANYTHING!
jenbachand chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
Interesting. Looking forward to more. Which parent is Cass the mother of. Guessing one of her parents were a squib rather than just muggle.

The grandmother would certainly explain Hermione's love of potions too. Looking forward to reading more. Can't wait to see what the emergancy is.

Jen :)
TiffCutshall chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
A very interesting story. I really hope you update this story very very soon. Keep up the great writing.
dubtheeunforgiven chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
great story!
Maewen chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
the way malfot touched her made me think he felt something for her, but as she was a "mudblood" he should be disgusted with himself.

oh please! oh please! do more i love this stuff so much!
kat-tak chapter 4 . 7/5/2003
It's really good!
ronnie chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
I'm not an authority on the trivia of HP, but I

absolutely love your writing and the storyline

so far. I can only give you a review based on my

opinion - I can't wait for the next chapter.

The introduction of Hermione's choice in

Jane Austen as reading material is a bit

surprising, but quite a inventive character

development. I hope you develop the new information

concerning her grandmother and how their

relationship will change with this revelation.

I have not read the 5th HP book yet, but I love the

development of Snape's character in your version.

Please, a new installment soonest.

Sincerely,