Reviews for A Vixen's Wrath
k.alexander.manning chapter 3 . 5/1
the clouds have begun to roll in...
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 3 . 1/16
Great chapter.
Shadow Walker of Fire chapter 3 . 1/15
Great chapter. I'm not sure where, but I feel there is a song or two that sings about how screwed Hiruzen is.
ParadoxTheory374 chapter 3 . 1/15
Appreciate the update.
FilthyCasual543 chapter 3 . 1/15
I’m so glad this was finally updated and it was a very enjoyable chapter too
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 2 . 1/15
Oh my God. I'm not going to lie here. This is super bad. I don't recommend reading it to anyone who doesn't like unrealistic stories about ninja who lock someone in their mind and then not immediately call the anbu when shit goes wrong. Especially with Natsumi giving threats toward the Hokage. That would be an instant trip to t&i in any realistic story and a full on battle immediately. No joke. Being sealed for even a single year probably would have left her much more mentally unstable, even outright deranged at this point let alone 7. Not to mention the author trying to make her look smart just by making her state the obvious. Sorry dude but I'm out.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 1 . 1/15
Ah man, did you actually try that hand sign? It's actually ridiculously hard and looks like a joke if you manage to complete it. Try it for real, it was super hilarious!
bankai777 chapter 3 . 1/15
Have Natsumi prank Jiraiya.
Njwolf3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
Really good please continue
blanche-d chapter 2 . 10/14/2021
interesting!
will she really go out on a killing spree? With Kurama as her partner, the only one she trusts, I can imagine that she will! He'd be quite an influencer, I'm sure.
Finally, and maybe stupidly, I do hope that she's bi. Gives her more opportunities with more people. Although the idea of her being with Sakura is a little gross. She's such a fangirl in the beginning, and I never thought she grew all that much, considering her continued crushing and rushing after Sasuke.
k.alexander.manning chapter 2 . 9/30/2021
after seven years of calm I can only imagine how powerful the comming storm is going to be. I guess it's not even the juubi the ten-tails will be able to stop this.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 9/18/2021
seems like Natsum is out for blood...and I don't blame her in the slightest. here's hoping that no one really dies here...
Solice Of Steel chapter 2 . 9/7/2021
a rather interesting setup you have going here. i look forward to the coming chapters

~Solice
Darknessflamesaiyan chapter 2 . 9/7/2021
Was Natsumi Anko’s adopted kid sister based on the personality having some resemblances to Anko’s.
Amaterasu53 chapter 2 . 9/7/2021
go get 'em, Natsumi! And Iruka's being a dick!