Reviews for Toast
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
LMAO! I LOVE the last line! I've now read two exceptionally funny SG-1 fics that involve toasters now... Strange world!
OpportuneMoment chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I love this! Just perfect!
Canadian chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
in canada they're called girl guides..
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Great story.
Ruthie Can't log in chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Thought you deserved reviews after all of the ones you do for me - this was a great little fic, very well done!

Ruthie :)
Earthling chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
absolutely hsyterical! I love it, and it's

so like Jack to give an internet toaster!
Cherubino chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
I am a big admirer of your stories and I think this onegoes to the top of my favourites, beat only by Divided by Common Language. I did do a web search on the internet toaster! Seeing is believing, true. So what's next, they are buying Internet Refrigerator? (look that one up, I am not kidding!)

Thanks for the great laugh!

msa chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Great characterizations (the way to Sam's heart is clearly through new technology!).

FYI: Janet would say "Scout's honor" as Guides (UK) are known as Girl Scouts in the US.
BlueScorpion chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Oh. My. God! They actually exist. Technology today, eh? Loved this fic. Kept me laughing all the way through. LOL!

icepixel chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Bwahaha! Very cute!
mfig chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Hey! You're right I just typed in "internet toaster" and read an article about it on the BBC website. That's pretty cool and your story is very cute. Keep up the good work.
the female apophis chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
love the story. are you planning on doing any kind of sequel to this? it would be most wonderful if you do.

keep up the good work man. you're good at what you do here!
Scully2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
How Bizarre - internet taoster, will have to check! Loved the ending.
movielover03 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
did the web search and that is funny anyway love the sam and jack good work.