Reviews for The Dragon and the Trickster
Mando-Vet chapter 18 . 1/6
I sincerely hope you come back to finish this story one day. It's far too good to be abandoned.
Mando-Vet chapter 3 . 1/6
Nice change. Very nice indeed.
gabelou1991 chapter 18 . 12/30/2023
Intéressant j'attends la suite.
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 12/29/2023
J'aimerais pouvoir être qu'on voit ce que sont devenues les autres dans thor.
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 12/29/2023
J'aimerais qu'il en y en plus .
Mais hemdal peut le voir ?
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 12/29/2023
J'adore.
gabelou1991 chapter 5 . 12/29/2023
Je n'avais jamais réfléchi au parallèle entre les 2 mais la c'est trop gros pour être ignorer.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
J'aime bien l'idée.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2023
I knew this story was going to be horrible the moments you made Loki interested in Daenerys so easily from one simple meeting. It’s a pathetic thing on your part to make him so interested in her very easily to the point where he didn’t even reply to that bitch that was with her that was quite rude to him for no reason at all.
emmabean78 chapter 18 . 10/14/2023
I've never read anything with this premise before! It's super interesting and I'm really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2023
has this stopped updating? oh noes...
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2023
It's such an amazing story can you update please? 3
treviondrown chapter 6 . 6/21/2023
wait a second I have a question is Loki technically a night King I mean the night King is like the leader of the white walkers and white walkers are basically like a subspecies of frost Giants and I get them not actually a subspecies but they're literally are the same thing except weaker and since lukie has godly amounts of magic and obviously has way more control of it than anything the night King has shown and the fact that Loki has an ice giant form he can take that looks remarkably similar to a white walker
Stormzy chapter 7 . 6/17/2023
Ah I seem to have forgotten this part. Definitely prefer a work that takes a character, inserts them into a new world, and then deals WITH the new world. Don't like the idea of infinity stones randomly appearing. Just makes the work a lot more confusing and larger (potential plot wise) than it needs to be.
Stormzy chapter 6 . 6/17/2023
Rereading this work again. Love every aspect of it. Only thing I dislike is this "elevation" of Daenerys. Like sure I understand the communication with dragons magic but where did the rest come from? Don't seem to recall ancient Targaryen's ever being able to just use magic. Loki and Jörmungandr alone are OP. Don't really see the need for Daenerys to all of a sudden be able to shoot lightning out her palms. Then again I personally don't like crossovers where the MC "gives out" or "discovers" unawakened powers from their realm etc.