Reviews for Starting Down this One Way Road from Zero
Kuvukiland chapter 2 . 7/24
The last update was February 2nd. I do hope this fic does not die. Unexpectedly well written despite the OOC-ness of Accelerator, it's still feel not too far fetched because you did a good job slipping all the "backstory trauma" of his throughout the story. All those italic quotes coming from clones death or anything sort of that is a perfect reason for him to act as he do now. Some people explained he has grown "weak" because what Ram did to him but they might did not read that he purposefully not using his reflection so that he didn't hurt her ass. I also like your approach regarding magic system work on Vector Redirection, this is really an interesting project. I wish there's more update coming.
zora does not exist chapter 2 . 7/14
1% progress... man next chapter should be long as fuck if it's 1% in like 7 months
Niuzu0130 chapter 2 . 7/8
i don't need sleep i need answers
DevilOlantern chapter 2 . 6/22
Liking the fic so far. Just waiting for the moment for accel to meet Priscilla, that'll be funnnnn
Akashic Silhouette chapter 2 . 6/4
My absolute FAVORITE part of this story is the way you turned fan beloved character like Accelerator into a doormat! I love how he's become so passive and cowardly and spineless! yay!

Just to clarify, that was sarcasm, your story is actually aggravating to read now, ooc in a way that is almost designed to irritate and anger any Accelerator fan. Good for you I guess.
random guest chapter 2 . 5/23
A most excellent story! I hope u continue it soon.
panpa chapter 1 . 5/5
OOC
kleinermelapela chapter 1 . 4/9
The first thing I thought when I saw the description was "accelerator in re:zero? It's going to fu*k up a lot haha" but I liked what I read, it's a good start and good writing so keep writing please
LukeSky001 chapter 2 . 4/6
Welp. Bye Rem.
AcceleratorStrongestLv5 chapter 2 . 3/28
Nice work
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 2 . 3/11
Why did you make Accelerator a butler and such a passive weakling? Now I don't want to read it anymore. Goodbye..
QQQuzel chapter 2 . 3/11
Nice story, I like it so far. You're probably a bit scared about writing it since re:zero has so much lore and side-stories, but I think you're doing great. I only saw 2 mistakes for now and a minor ones at that.

The first is that I really think Emilia in chapter 1 should object more to torutre of Elsa. Remember that she's as pure and good of heart as it gets, so much so that her not giving reaction to torure feels out of character for her.

Second is where Rem is asking Accel what sin he is an Archbishop of in chapter 2.
This doesen't make sense because Witch Cult is super secretive organisation and people don't know how many sin archbishops there are or what sin they represent, until of course the introduce themselfs. Likewise there is also no concept of seven deadly sins in this world, so it's impossible for anyone to even speculate.

The only archbishop Rem could know of at this point is Sloth, and thats a maybe. And only because he is ironically the most active archbishop. Greed for instance should be unknown to pretty much anyone since he's passive, and everyone who meets him dies as soon as he decides so thanks to his broken authority.

Anyway thats all problems I saw, quite understable if you are a anime only.
I wish good luck and I hope I see more chapters soon, for this and your other stories as well.
Amigos chapter 2 . 2/22
Why is he a servant/butler? He was supposed to be a guard , no to mention even if he is being a servant now, why isn';t he using his powers to make it easier for himself ,also why didn't his reflection stop Ram from hurting him ? The second she tried she should have had her arm blown back if not broken
Boi chapter 2 . 2/22
I'm just halfway through chapter 2 and I gotta ask,any particular reason why he's being such a passive lil bitch? The verbal abuse I can see him ignoring ,as he never cared what other said about him even before his character change , but the stunt Ram pulled on him he would not tolerate not matter what version of Accelerator we use,not to mention how conveniently his refection didn't protect him even tho it was her doing the active motion against him . I can see her trying to pull something like that and failing due to his refection and being told off for it ,not whatever this is
CharmanderUsedRazorLeaf chapter 2 . 2/22
A good way for me to say how good this fic is, is that even thought I’m not into Re:Zero or Index/Railgun, I still like this fic. Congrats on achieving the status of Based.