Reviews for Aragorn needs flameretardant eyebrows
Elleth of Mossflower chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh. My. Goodness. This has to be one of the most hilarious LotR fics I've ever read! I love it way too much. The idea of Legolas pounding Aragorn's head into the ground is SO FUNNY! And Eomer's note was HILARIOUS! ("To the strange people we encountered" - LOL!)

THANK YOU for writing this! I know it's old (and I think you're no longer on the site), but I wanted to say how much I love it! :D
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/9
ROFLLMAO! XD
LOL! That is hilarious! I love it! Lol! Just so hilarious!
I love it! *dies laughing*
7AnonymousPython7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Besides, she hates guys with no eyebrows.

Oh, gods, I laughed so hard at that one!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That has got to be the most ridiculously amusing and cleverly original LOTR fic I have ever read. (Granted, I haven't read that many. But still). That was just terrific!
Teeheehee... I'm still laughing. ;)
- Clara Brighet
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Humour is supposed to make sense, but it doesn't have to have much, and this has enough to be hilarious!
Daeril Ullothwen chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
LOL! The note and the PS are so Eomer.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This made me laugh so hard, especially the ps. Eomer totally would.

V.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
PUFFY. :P Must draw that, all of it.
Define X chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"...until Aragorn's eyebrow caught on fire." BAHAHAHA! *laughs uncontrollably* Oh, you have cracked me up. Short, and oh-so sweet. :D
Dorian Herestor chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh, "LOL" is too much of an understatemente!

I was chuckling at the begining and totally roling on the floor laughing my ass off by the "Stop. Drop. And Roll!" and the "Gimli, start spitting!"

Great job, I just what I needed!
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious, I never could take long winded introductions/speeches seriously, they're too boring, especially Aragorn's so thankyou for making it so funny, I loved it!
Emberike chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Haha! That was really funny! Maybe Aragorn should take some of Puffy's flame resistant fur and stick it on his brow instead of his own perished eyebrows. Something tells me though, that Éowyn won't be impressed.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
And the best part is, I can just see that happening. Very nice. I think you do humor well (or at least parody-style humor). Thanks for sharing this!

And sorry for spamming your inbox with all of my reviews at the same time. I'll try to space them better from here on out.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I never thought about how FUNNY Aragorn (and Tolkien) can be until I joined this site. Kudos to you for a funny fic.
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This completely made my day. I was very amused by Puffy and Lgolas looking for a bucket of water. Thank you, you made me laugh harder than I have for a long time.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »