Reviews for Aragorn needs flameretardant eyebrows
Daeril Ullothwen chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
LOL! The note and the PS are so Eomer.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This made me laugh so hard, especially the ps. Eomer totally would.

V.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
PUFFY. :P Must draw that, all of it.
Define X chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
"...until Aragorn's eyebrow caught on fire." BAHAHAHA! *laughs uncontrollably* Oh, you have cracked me up. Short, and oh-so sweet. :D
Dorian Herestor chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh, "LOL" is too much of an understatemente!

I was chuckling at the begining and totally roling on the floor laughing my ass off by the "Stop. Drop. And Roll!" and the "Gimli, start spitting!"

Great job, I just what I needed!
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious, I never could take long winded introductions/speeches seriously, they're too boring, especially Aragorn's so thankyou for making it so funny, I loved it!
Emberike chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Haha! That was really funny! Maybe Aragorn should take some of Puffy's flame resistant fur and stick it on his brow instead of his own perished eyebrows. Something tells me though, that Éowyn won't be impressed.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
And the best part is, I can just see that happening. Very nice. I think you do humor well (or at least parody-style humor). Thanks for sharing this!

And sorry for spamming your inbox with all of my reviews at the same time. I'll try to space them better from here on out.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I never thought about how FUNNY Aragorn (and Tolkien) can be until I joined this site. Kudos to you for a funny fic.
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This completely made my day. I was very amused by Puffy and Lgolas looking for a bucket of water. Thank you, you made me laugh harder than I have for a long time.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ha ha! That's so funny!

In Aslan's Name,

Queen Susan
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
*gasps for breath* Oh, my goodness! That was...hilarious!

"Start spitting!"-I nearly died laughing at this part.

Eomer's note was hilarious-especially the P.S.

Good job!
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Mwa ha ha ha! I was doubled over in laughter!

That was really funny. I always kind of rolled my eyes at the 'white flame' description. Very cleverly written, and I like what the note said about Puffy. ;)

KC