Reviews for Beyond the Veil
Ieyre chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This was fantastic-and still holds up beautifully, eleven years on from the book's release. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This is amazing! The emotion, for starters, is real. His regret for leaving Harry, his need to apologize when seeing friends, and his hope for this afterlife is so bittersweet.
I particularly love Sirius thoughts that revolve around Harry. I always felt bad for how much Sirius wanted to do for Harry but couldn't. Of course he did a lot for him: being the adult Harry could trust with the vision of Voldemort, listen to Harry's frustrations and worries, just being a parental figure that put Harry above all else, and really being someone that Harry could relate to.
The conversation between these three is beautiful. Love how James reassures Sirius about switching the secret keeper and about being Harry's family. "He'll remember that, especially when he needs it most." That line is beautiful. It really makes me want to smile and cry at once. Beautiful!
I love Sirius. I love this one-shot. I think you have such a wonderful understanding of the characters!
Natto'n'aliens chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Er... You've got me crying in front of my screen, and that's saying something...
I don't think I can find words to review properly, but since I'm sure others have, I'm not worrying too much.
The whole stroy is so frustrating! So frustrating... If only Sirius had remained the Secret Keeper, if only he had been suspicious about the right person back then, if only he had not told Kreattur to disappear... one mere decision, and Sirius would have had a decent life... It's really frustrating, and sad, and more frustrating.
Thanks for the one shot!
florian.j.voelker chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is the most horrible story i have ever red. It is like, you explain someone for 5 minutes the harrz potter world, and then expect this person to write a strory about it. This person can not have any idea about how the characters moral code, intelligence, their relationships with each other and so on. The result of this experiment would be this story. Just read the last chapter. The worst peace of crap story ever.
Does the "author" even know the books? Or ATLEAST the movies? Even the movies are good enough to explain the characters. What was the guy thinking who wrote this insult?
Maybe he or she was thinking "How can I make Harry Potter look even worse than Twilight?"; "How can I make Harrz Potter a big fat joke?"
Just have a look at the tilte. How can someone be so stupid? Seriously!? Did the "author" even understand the oh so complicated way the titles of the seven original books were structured? "Harry Potter and 'something you can put your hands on'" The title must have been something like "Harry Potter and the veil" or "Harry Potter and the people behind the veil" or whatever!

Directly to the "author":
What the hell is wrong with you? What were you thinking? Are you 5? In that case: Bravo! If not, DO NOT EVER WRITE ANOTHER STROY!
CentaurPrincess chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aww! Loved it!
HarryStylesLover11 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
lisca chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I'm crying like a baby! This is so cute!
James & Sirius, best friends, even after death :')
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/19/2013

love the story, you did a great job. Sirius deserved this.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
:') sweet 3
MissEMT chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
beautiful. really, really so.
jonski chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012

That was heartbreaking man. I dunno what made me pick this as the first thing to sample in your canon, but I'm glad I did. Nice work.
potter royalty chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Good story,Sirius reunion with James and Lily again was really touching. Although I don't think Sirius really had a chance to be a father figure to was on the run mostly when he escape and Harry was at Hogwarts. Not to mention he had tendencies of living vicariously trough even called him James during the DOM battle,i wish they had chance to become closer.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This made me cry. You portrayed Prongs & Padfoot's friendship perfectly :)