Reviews for Consequences (Be Careful What You Wish For)
islandsandstars chapter 7 . 9/22
Woohoo!
FANTASTIC CHAPTER!
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT!
I really, really, REALLY can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Minimam chapter 6 . 9/2
For some reason I felt that I should hold off reading this story till it was completed but I gave into weakness and now I am desperate for more. There are such intriguing twists in this story, wishes never turn out the way they should x
islandsandstars chapter 6 . 9/1
Omg, omg, OMG!
This was heartbreaking, and I LOVED IT!
This fic is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Wow, please excuse me whilst I go and cry in the corner.
Thankyou for this BRILLIANT CHAPTER! :)
Arlene chapter 6 . 8/31
Still no clue to how the others can remember their previous history. Is that a hint that The Hood doesn’t know everything about the Dreamstone? And if it’s true that Jeff could have only one wish granted, mightn’t any of the others make a wish to restore all that was? Eager for the conclusion, but take your time with this; stories of personal sacrifice can be so rewarding.
islandsandstars chapter 5 . 8/26
Hiya, thankyou for another FANTASTIC CHAPTER!
All the detail you've put into this is absolutely brilliant! :)
Milla-K chapter 5 . 8/26
I am so loving this story but therein lies a dilemma - I want to know what happens, but at the same time I don't want it to end.
Arlene chapter 5 . 8/26
Hey there! You have now succeeded in driving your fans absolutely bonkers with the return of Virgil. Am I missing something in still not understanding why the new reality isn’t the only one everyone else knows?
Thank you for your very kind note about my reviews. I try to make them worth reading, for both the writer and the fan reader. (Note: I think you meant “hungry horde.” Sorry! It’s the proofreader/copy editor in me.) Again, thanks for all your works: they are sensitively written and at their absolute best make me feel I have new episodes to experience over and over. I’ll try to figure out how to get in touch with you. My apologies to all if some of this does not belong in a review.
cybersocks chapter 5 . 8/26
Sooo... it seems that when the boys woke up in the new timeline, they still remembered the original one. Do they have dual memories, then? Very curious what the Virgil of the current timeline has been doing in the ten years since he left...

Thanks for the steady updates! The suspense is killing me on this one :}
islandsandstars chapter 4 . 8/23
Omg, omg, OMG!
You can't leave it there, we need more!
Wooooooooooow!
What a FANTASTIC CHAPTER!
I'm soooooooo excited for more of this, YAY! :)
Arlene chapter 4 . 8/23
Teasing us, eh? Well, we’ll wait. We have no choice! (“above board,” by the way, not “above the board”)
islandsandstars chapter 3 . 8/14
Wow, that really is a hard decision that Jeff has to make.
Yippeeee! I'm sooooo glad you updated this.
What an AWESOME CHAPTER!
This fic is AMAZING!
Really, REALLY can't wait for more! :)
Arlene chapter 3 . 8/14
Thank you for this third chapter! So Jeff now understands what should have been clear to him aIl along: that his sons are what means most to him. He’ll always have Lucy with him, through them. I imagine you’ll explain how Kyrano and his daughter are able to remember their prior existence. Don’t keep us hanging too long!
JOTRACY123 chapter 2 . 8/6
Ah hope there is more to this xx
Arlene chapter 2 . 8/5
choke You just knew that in the new reality Scott would not just be dying but would, in fact, have died in a most unpleasant way. Does Jeff still have the stone? If he can’t undo the change, will The Hood find that he himself has reason to restore the old reality? Will Lucy learn what has happened and help to reset their history? And in the end, will Jeff finally be able to accept her death? You have expertly set up the circumstances for Jeff’s healing; I hope this is where it leads.
islandsandstars chapter 2 . 8/5
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
NOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
I'm literally in SHOCK! SCOOOOOOOOOOTT!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
This fic is AMAZINGLY THRILLINGLY BRILLIANT!
OMG, I'm all on edge now. Wow!
I'm soooooo excited for more of this. Words cannot describe how MAGNIFICENT this fic is.
Omg, I LOVE your works SOOOOOO MUCH!
Thankyou, thankyou, THANKYOU for totally making my day!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, I LOVE IT! :)