Reviews for Stellar Eclipse
Lisa chapter 8 . 8/27/2021
Thank you for writing another great chapter. What a cliffhanger with the lightning and thunder!

At least it could have waited for them to finish their kiss...
Lisa chapter 5 . 8/9/2021
I am glad that Alice finally had another vision to know Edward will be home Sunday morning.
Lisa chapter 4 . 8/7/2021
Edward is gone? Maybe he’s meeting Jacob or another of the Quileutes? I hope he is okay because Alice thought Bella was gone when she was with Jacob, I think.
Lisa chapter 3 . 8/6/2021
Thank you for writing another great chapter. I understand Bella not wanting the Volturi to come to Forks and that Alice’s assurance that Bella would be changed is the only reason she was allowed to leave Volterra alive. Given that, I don’t see how it would be a treaty violation if Bella is changed, but maybe they would not want it to happen anywhere near people. I’m so glad that Jacob no longer believes he’s in love with Bella because like he said, if they were soulmates he would have imprinted on her and he definitely didn’t. Eventually he will meet this person on whom he imprints and he needs to wait for this person.
Clairebear97 chapter 3 . 8/6/2021
This is absolutely fantastic! So well written and I feel a lot more realistic of how Bella would have really reacted. Please write more soon- looking forward to reading more!
Daydreamer1116 chapter 2 . 8/5/2021
this is sooo good please continue!
brokenspirit21 chapter 2 . 8/4/2021
Loving this! Bella actually making Edward work to get her back is great!
brokenspirit21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Finally Bella with a back bone! Love it! I always wanted Bella to stand up for herself and tell Edward off!
Lisa chapter 2 . 8/4/2021
Thank you for writing another very interesting chapter. I was thinking more about gaslighting and I think Edward definitely tried to do it to her after he saved Bella from Tyler’s slip sliding van on that icy day when Charlie put snow chains on Bella’s truck tires. He tried to dazzle her into disbelieving she saw what she saw. It didn’t work but she did agree to lie for him.

Anyway I think Rosalie makes an excellent point. Edward needs to work for it and Bella shouldn’t forgive him so easily. I love her saying it’s inappropriate for him to buy her things because they are broken up. Surely he remembers breaking up with her, then she goes into detail about their breakup speech. Yes, he needs to grovel.
Lisa chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Thank you for writing this great beginning for your story. I’m eager to see more and I am glad to see Bella with more of a backbone to stand up to Edward. I had never seen Edward’s behavior with Bella as gaslighting before, but Edward screaming “Are you insane? Have you utterly lost your mind?” does sound like he’s questioning her sanity when she wants to be changed so they can have a life together. If they hadn’t promised the Volturi to change her, they would not have been able to leave Volterra. Ignoring that fact and calling Bella crazy instead of making plans isn’t appropriate behavior, whatever it is called.
anjelique black chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
I love it. I can't wait for more. I had wished bella had stood up for herself in the movies.
Marya1918 chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
Great start. I like this feisty Bella and the way she set things up. I think she will help Edward rethink his behavior and grow up.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3