Reviews for Surprise!
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love this story. It is so sweet and funny. :D

Love Lora
Xamira Gray chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, the ending was just brilliant! I love how your work is so easy to read, the fics are really enjoyable! .
Manie chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Excellent !
Trevorator chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Funny! You really managed to make someone curious about what is in the box. Enjoyed reading it.
wilddog14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was so cute!
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Aaw, cute. :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I thought this story was very funny. His reaction to the "gift" seems dead on. And it would actually make a great prank in and of itself, to not pull one.
PeaceofStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Well written I was waiting for the return of Lt. Ketch or something along those lines. Really enjoyed it.
jansonpls chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I love it. So nice, so amusing... And absolutely believable for both Wes and Wedge. Ha, oh, I love it. :)
Gentelman Death chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I would really appreciate it if someone with your taqlent could carry on the Rouge stories where the book series left off. I would like to see how the Squadron reacts in the after math of losing Wedge as its commander ang how Myn Donos Deals with that new responcibility. Also, please develop the characture of Corran Horn's best friend Orral Qureg,maybe make a Zuckuss conection?

I like that Gand's style! And will someone please let Corran finaly catch up to the bounty hunter Bossk! I wanna se hoe he settles the score!

Later days!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Captures both Wes and his long-suffering CO very well.
Thomas Ford chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Excellent! Perfect! Worthy of Micheal Stackpole or AAron Allston!
SW Banshee chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Classic Wedge & Wes! Nice job!