Reviews for Bound Together
Anavas88 chapter 7 . 10/28/2021
Oh loved it
MAFITA chapter 7 . 10/17/2021
Lovely ending to the story! Hope to read you soon in another one! Stay safe!
Entertainment lover chapter 7 . 10/17/2021
Fantastic chapter. The conversation between voldemort and Harry was nice. Elizabeth is so cute.
Entertainment lover chapter 6 . 10/17/2021
Fantastic chapter. The conversations between Harry and voldemort were nice. I loved how voldemort was taunting dumbledore.
Entertainment lover chapter 5 . 10/16/2021
Awesome chapter. The conversation between voldemort and Harry was nice . I liked the suprises Harry is giving to voldemort.
Entertainment lover chapter 4 . 10/16/2021
Brilliant chapter. The conversation between Harry and voldemort was interesting. The pedant is a beautiful gift. The conversation between Lucius, Harry and voldemort was interesting. I liked how voldemort explained to Lucius that what Harry is to him.
Entertainment lover chapter 3 . 10/16/2021
Fantastic chapter. The conversation between voldemort and Harry voldemort is perfect for Harry.
Astrid of Dragons chapter 7 . 10/12/2021
This was so cute! I love it!
Jessiluck chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
Thank you for this sweet story !
It's not just action scene after action, it's quiet, a little love story !
It's different !
Queen of Darknes chapter 7 . 9/10/2021
amazing
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 8/25/2021
aww this was sweet and so full of love. I honestly really enjoyed reading this!
HappyxZoro chapter 7 . 8/22/2021
J'adore merci beaucoup c'est tellement doux 3
Erik's Rose chapter 7 . 8/22/2021
I believe it's hard to find a Voldemort\Harry fanfiction that isn't either ridiculous, PWP or just wrong. I like how you did this. It was clever how you explained Voldemort's change of heart, too many people just have it happen without a proper explanation. While this felt a little rushed in places and I would have liked more information about what exactly happened to people like Ron, Hermione and Lupin, I really enjoyed this story. Hope you keep writing
Kindest Regards
ER
AngelesPG chapter 7 . 8/21/2021
I really loved the end of this story, I am so happy that Voldemort and Harry have managed to have a great loving family and that they continue to love each other after so many years together and that there is peace in Voldemort's reign. Thank you so much for everything.
Capella.Aurigae chapter 7 . 8/18/2021