Reviews for Anokata
DeathStorm chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Wow...wonderful story. Legato is by far my favorite character of the series (he's so fascinating...) and this story was *AWESOME* to say the very least. Mesa love how Knives (gr) was portrayed and seen through Legato's eyes.
Very creative and original, mesa truly enjoyed every last bit of it. Keep up the awesome job.
YLG,
DS
Gypheous chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Wow, that was... evil. o-o.' I like it. Poor Legato as a kid. Who'd beat a kid and leave him in the middle of the desert besides some heartless dude? O_o.' Yah, I made no sense. Anyways, I saw your review on someone else's story and went to check your stories out. The only reason I have satisfactory gunmanship in one of my stories is because of an old Nintendo game called 'Duck Hunt.' T-T.'

VakanatheStorm

P.S. Always remember... LOVE AND PEACE! _.\\/
Silver Dragon Youkai chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
I like it, I really really like it. Please read my stories too, I need some reviews, I don't care if you don't like it I just need more reviews, PLEASE! thank you
Mazoku-Princess chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
oh wow...to be honest, i've never seen a better Trigun story. Legato is my favorite character from Trigun (yesh, i was sad to see him die...) but, wowies! i absolutely LOVE this story! ;; heh, i'm not much of a review submitter, but still. i love all the details and the way Legato is so loyal to Knives! every single little detail about this story is AWSOME! ;; VERY nice job!
madmax160 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Aww, Its so pretty. Legato is THE BEST! (underline best about 20 times)
FrenchieLeigh chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Wow! That was a very powerful read! Great work!
SailorPenguinz chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
o0o *just came from your yume story* this is written really well yay for your writing skills! phwee!