Reviews for Tentative
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
I really hope you come back to this...its a really good story and I definatly want to read more!
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
great story
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Excellent story! Please update really really really really SOON! 'Cause you know you haven't for years, and I want to see what happens next, The rest of Greg/Luka's family should come out...even the one thats in juvie. Question though when you said he painted Gregs name on the gym wall were you talking about Greg, or Luka? I'm thinking Luka, but hey I could be wrong. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
psychotic chaos chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
Yes - sadly I do feel that our resident Lab Rat is highly unappreciated.

You know, despite the fact that Greg is the funniest character on CSI - I always think up depressing family stories for him whenever I let my imagination wander.

It's just nice to see something similar to what I picture in my mind written up. Good job! :D Looking forward to more of the same (hint hint).
Dugleik chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
I can really picture the mix of Norwegian and Russian, if you haven't heard it you should. It is extremly funny.

Anyways, nice story.
Dana chapter 6 . 5/11/2005
so i was totally getting into this story and found that it ended aburptly at chapter 6! ( is greg norwiegn/russian on the show? the storyline is intersting, his family and what. i like it. keep going! ha.. after a year and a half. write more. greg sounds so cute in your story.
Moxie-Proxie chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
I don't even know where to begin. I guess I'm start with, holy f*ck! You have taken Greg to a place I never would've imagined. I am honestly blown away. I hate seeing Greg so sad because I love his character, but this story makes him so different, you've given him much more depth and range of emotion then the average Greg-writer. Also I love the character of Kia, I can't quite pinpoint it but there's something about her I completely indentify with. I adore the scenes between her and Greg, they seem to truly be siblings who honestly love each other.

Are you planning on continuing this? You haven't updated in like a year, and I'd hate to see this story go unfinished because it's so creative, and emotional - it really pulls you into Greg's head. If there's any way I can help you continue with this story, please email me and let me know. My email is in my bio. I really really hope you update this soon. It's phenomenal!
Lamborga chapter 6 . 4/6/2004
This is really good...hope you update!
Mia Liz chapter 6 . 3/12/2004
ah i love this story i've read about 5 time (but i can't rememeber if i've reveiwed if not sorry) you have to keep on writing!
FlitShadowflame chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
aw! it's so heartwarming!
sylver chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Ahh! a greg fic!

I can never find any.

just, wow, really well written.

Congrats!
Toothpicks chapter 6 . 10/3/2003
Whoa. That was amazing. I hope that you get around to finishing it.
HShuler888 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
When are you going to finish this? Its been almost two months since you last updated this thing! Tentative is one of the very few good greg centered fics on this site, so hurry up with an update!
Jaecen chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
Okay. This is my absolute favorite fanfic of all time. Seriously. I love the way you wove his Russian heritage into the show, with all his brothers and his sister. And the little brothers on the road trip to Vegas: I almost cried. I adore this. I pray you continue. I beg you to finish. This is fantastic. Truly. It's great.
Shuna B chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
WOW! this is a really good story.

Loving the depth surrounding the Greg character and his family.

Is chapter six it? or can we expect more to this story? (hoping for more!)

Shuna