Reviews for Um Céu Roxo
MizArtemis chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
:) Wow!
Cringe chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
ack! That's a terrible place to stop XD;

is there a possibility of an update? or have you placed this fic on hiatus?

In any case, I loved this fic
Rie chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
please continue this. please! please! please!
Shirohikari chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
This is a great continuation of 'revealing'. Normally, sequels are just dragged out endings of fics that pains you, but so far, this has not disappointed. And that is just brilliant.

I love it, and don't you dare abandon this fic or leave the readers hanging on while you go on a holiday. Cos' I'm pretty sure I could rally a group of avid mass readers turn murderers to hunt you down and force you to a computer with a gun pointed at your throat. Yup. No problem at all.

You write very well, with a real gift for word play. However, I would make some paragraphs shorter if I were you. Apart from that, there are no mistakes that I can see, and that is great.

Looking forward to more, lengthier and more fulfilling (you gotta go with length!) chapters, because these not-long-enough-ones are killing me. And, I am sure, everyone else.

- Hoowask! Go wif da wind!
BengalCat chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
not? why, I very much would like to kill you for stopping now... *puts on best Aya-death-glare imitation*

by the way, what does the title of your fic mean, anyway? I' ve learned some spanish somewhere back then, but I can't speak portuguese to safe my life... and now if you'll excuse me, I have to get my national pride to shut up, it's boasting around 'cause Aya wanted to go to Austria... *rolls eyes*

ja na, Bengali!
Raven Deathstar chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
oh the tension is just killing me x.X aw man i wanna know wat happens next ! plz update soon!
Tryster chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
we! ok, maybo not so, since theres so much angst going on ::glares:: ::sighs:: buut i know that all the really good Weiss fics contain mass amounts of Angst until they get together and make happy fangirls (and sometimes, theres a certain amount of angst after they get together too...)

Very well done! i loved your first story, Running Away, and i'm really looking forward to following this one! Be sure not to forget about it, update regularly, and WE'LL ALL BE HAPPY!

(yes, i'm hyper, no, i havent had any caffein or sugar for awhile _ )
excavated chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
*screeches* Not col. XD *prods* Must have more. e.e
Broken8 chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
I've read this before. A couple other times actually. It's really good. You should keep writing this. I want to see Ran and Ken together and happy!
story in reverse chapter 3 . 2/3/2004
::rubs tired eyes:: you EVIL person...
asinine chapter 3 . 2/2/2004
Ah! You need to hurry up and write more! Both this story and RA are very, very good!
Worth sneeking on the computer at 11:30 PM for, at least. Carlos is a jerkoff. Any man who stands in the way of RAN X KEN deserves to be punished! D;;
Katana chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Oh! I hope things work out! They're both such idiots sometimes... _ Good thing Alessandro's there to shove them together to talk.. _ I have great respect for him... _~ Anyways, I like this a lot so far, and I hope you update son! _ (well, if you can of course)
Happy writing!
~Katana
Akiko Yuy chapter 3 . 10/19/2003
Ah! I really like this. OOh... poor Ken and Aya. They're both so sad with out the other. *snuffles* You have a very nice writing style and I can't wait to read more. Please update as soon as you can.
Nalanzu chapter 3 . 9/27/2003
You... You do this on purpose! I know you! ::eyes you::

I think I like Alessandro. ::grins:: Right kind of pushy. He'd be good for Ran. ::ducks::
Kenken's penis queen chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
:O! YOU WHORE. ::flames of horrid horrid DOOM!::

;-; I want hot RanKen sex. Pwease? ::snugs::

Actually, I like this twist. ~. Ken is such a slut sometimes, but you made him so cute about it. I'm hoping all that alcohol will "loosen him up" towards Ran. ehehe. ehe. )
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »