Reviews for The Legend of Ranma
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 11 . 5/7
Oh my goodness this is such a great story I hope you haven't decided to abandon this story I know it's been years since you've written anything for it but it's my hope you return to it. Though I can't see how you'd be able to add MM though: Navi didn't leave Ranma and he go searching for her also he wasn't nerfed all the younger though. I'm sure Ranma with those masks and those extra songs would be pretty cool especially to see Saffron versus Fierce Deity X'D
-猫光子/光の猫の子 (Neko Mitsuko [cat photon]/Mitsu no Neko no ko [cat child of light])
Erazor djinn chapter 11 . 2/13
Great fanfiction, hope you will continue the story soon.
KaioftheSkye chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
THIS IS AMAZING! I love that you put the characters in surprisingly accurate situations to their character despite it being a crazy idea.

But you haven't updated in forever TT

Anyways, hope you get inspired!
kthnxbai
Meck Viking chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
great story. kinda sad this seems like a dead fic. but still a great read.
mrstardust89 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
please update this story so that everyone can enjoy it I would love to see what happens next.
Sora'ivin chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
honestly... Setsuna sucks in pretty much every fic I've read. only aiming for Crystal Tokyo instead of probably the best possible future...not watching the past to make sure of things. and her absolutism.
praeceps29 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
update update update NOW! pretty p[z
praeceps29 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
this and fist of the pickachu were 2 of the best stories i have found why have you not wrote more or at[east found someone to pass them to they are exce[[ent stories
Ophidias chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
stopped reading halfway through first chapter. despite having ranma placed into the zelda universe your having him do everything in the exact same way that link does. seems fairly pointless and it's just made me bored...
raveman2 chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Dammit I want to see what happens next. Seeing Zelda bitchslap Pluto would be worth it.
raveman2 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Awe I thought Navi was going to submerged herself into the Spring of drown girl. That would of been great to see.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
UPDATE...please...UDATE SOON
Silber D. Wolf chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
cool chapter
breezeright1 chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
awesome chapter hurry up with the next chapter.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Pleae update this fic soon, I got to know what happens next, too bad you didn't have Ranma/Link go though the second game, the "majora's mask" where he could have gotten even cooler weapons and those transformation masks also, espically the last one called the "Fierce Deity" mask.