Reviews for The Buffy and Methos Chronicles ch43 All finished
randyzoopurple chapter 43 . 9/7/2011
T chapter 43 . 8/2/2011
Is this finished? Because your latest chapter indicates it... if it is can you add Complete to the story because otherwise it keeps up the hope that it isn't.
T chapter 43 . 5/21/2011
Great story! Is it complete? Would like you to add that in that case, otherwise please update soon!
Catlimere chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Hey I loved this story the first time I read it, as I love all your stories. I was just rereading it on Twisting the Hellmouth. I am hoping that it's you posting there too and not someone else taking your story as their own. I'm also hoping that maybe this means you'll be posting something new as well. I loved your stories so much and really don't mind rereading them, but I'd love to read anything else you may come up with. :D
shelli3 chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Just thought you might like to know that someone has posted the first twelve chapters of this at twisting the hellmouth under the name Belladonna. If it's you i'm sorry, if not...

I really love your writing and someone else shouldn't be taking the credit for your hard work. If it's not you the site owners will take it down. They come down really hard on plagiarism.

Are you still writing? will you ever repost your SG1/Alias crossover?

Kristen257 chapter 38 . 5/28/2006
Oh man, you made me cry! Well done.
Tommy14 chapter 43 . 2/17/2005
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for your time and effort.
coon2010 chapter 43 . 11/7/2004
Oh wow!

This is like so good!

I wish I had even just a speck of your talent for writing, but sadly my talents are for reading, but its so cool, cause i get completely into your story's
zayra chapter 43 . 9/8/2004
i've been converted! i wasn't a big fan of highlander until i read this. cool story keep up the good work
white avenger chapter 43 . 6/19/2004
A crossover between BUFFY and HIGHLANDER seems a natural thing, and to pair Buffy with Methos is within the right of the author (I always thought she would go for Duncan, myself). The question of whether Buffy would have any weapons skills could be explained the same way as her martial arts training. She never had any of that, either. Possibly when a Potential is called, she recieves something similar to the Immortals' "quickening" from the previous Slayer, inheriting her skills by some mystic means, thus the Slayer would have the accumulated knowledge and skills of all the Slayers that went before her, though probably on a subconscious level. Good story, even though I can accept no one as Buffy's true counterpart except Spike, followed closely by Faith, the pairing with Methos is, as I said at the option of the author, at least as long as it does not go against the personalities of established characters (i.e. Buffy would NEVER have an affair with someone like Warren, because he is a weakling and would hold no attraction for her).
K. McKenzie chapter 43 . 4/27/2004
I enjoyed this greatly! It's a mystery to me why you've got so few reviews. Usually long-well written stories get more reviews then this. Ah well, this is me just doing my part. I don't actually review often, but i felt that you deserved it. Great story, i love Buffy/Methos stories and they're not to many. That whole Buffy blocking out Methos thing because she was afraid to loose him to was well done. It was bordering on (too) sappy sometimes, but you stayed on the right side of the line. Glad they has children, they deserve it.
Now i'm gonna go see if you've written more stories like this. This one has been added to favorites.
Kyra2 chapter 43 . 10/22/2003
*smiles as she reaches the end*

Very sweet story. I love the way it ended.
SaffronAngel chapter 43 . 8/5/2003
I loved it. All of it.

I hope you decide to do a sequel. I'll definitely be reading it.
Wicked Lady chapter 43 . 8/4/2003
I've only seen about a week's worth of episodes so far, but Methos is easily my favorite. You can only guess how happy I was to find Highlander crossed with a show where I know more then four characters' names!

Over all, this story is well writen, it has delightful plot twists, interesting R rated chapters, and enough about Methos to keep any fan happy. I loved how Buffy reacted to Methos's age as well as how the characters from the two world blended so nicely.

I can only hope that 43 isn't the final number. I'm adding this to my favorites list so that I may demand a chapter 45 if you do continue on to 44
Catlimere chapter 43 . 8/3/2003
This has been one of my all time favorite stories from beginning to end! I love the romance between Buffy and Methos, the passion, and the normal life they seem to have. I love that they're still in Wales and have the four children. I really liked the names you chose as well. I liked the updates on Duncan, Richie, and Faith. MARVELOUS story!

I look forward to reading more stories penned by you.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »