Reviews for In the Hands of Daddy
lsrms3977 chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Orlando Maldone is a home wrecker. LOL If New York Undercover ran straight without being screwed over, this could be a 2003 episode or so.
Originalman320 chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
I loved the story. I guess it's a What if Eddie didn't get killed in that carbomb story. It was cool to see how Eddie would be as a daddy. Just one thing. Why isn't Maldone either back in jail or dead?
Matrix2Trinity chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
I could imagine what Tori would look like if she were on NY Undercover. She'd be so cute and adorable!

Lisa
Astra chapter 4 . 9/22/2003
Eww I couldnt; just sit there either if someone stole my kids! The endig is really anxious, they find them and then the baby falls on the floor!
Astra 12 chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
I remeber those two episode's in it with Maldone, and this story really is something I could see Maldone do. Great story.
shoe chapter 3 . 7/11/2003
This is so freakin' good! you have to update immediately,ya hear? Please, please,please,please...I'll be your best friend..(lol)
nyugurl chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
hey girl awesome story. I'm glad your back and i can't wait for more.
shoe chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
hey great 't wait for sequel
TJ Harris The Juggernaut too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
TJ was wondering for the longest when someone would make it 16 storeis, lol! This is good...although I'm not sure who Orlando whatchamacallit is, lol! Haven't seen an epsiode in forever. Hey, tell them to put it on DVD! that'll be pimp!

BUT TJ Likes ur story. Plz cotinue...

TJ Harris