Reviews for Resurrection
Darlian chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
"The suffering in his eyes that last time cut through her defenses cleanly. He was off his interval and he was fucked. They both knew it.

Still, old habits die hard. Apparently, so does she.

The Cleric moves with the poise and skill of a born predator. She has watched enough wild animals in the Nether to know. There is beauty in that, she thinks. A kind of pure, natural perfection.

Her brother Jurgen used to say it would be the death of her.

She slinks toward the sound and eavesdrops without a second thought.

'Father is dead,' he says it again, more slowly. 'And I made a deal with the Council.'"

Wow. Wow. Wow. Amazing piece of fiction. You've definitely got talent. I loved the little allusions to the "weird cultural references." This piece answered so many of my questions (having Jurgen and Mary as sibilings was perfect, and so fitting for John and the children to have EC-10 stashes). This is the only story I've read so far that runs with the possibility of Mary surviving; and run well it does, indeed. But it can't be finished, not yet! We know that Father tortured the hell out of Preston, but what is the deal they made, and what is he planning? Mary guiding Preston as they made love was logical, sweet, unique.

By the way, you should move this fic over to the Equilibrium movie section. It's a definite must-read for fans!
KingOfErr chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
awesome. just...woah
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 4 . 10/16/2004
Oh...my..god! One of THE best stories ever! I loved every damned moment of it! Wow! WOW WOW WOW WOW! The movie was brilliant and this story fit it perfectly! I am gonna fav this! So I can read it again and again.
Syntax chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
When I first saw this, I thought "Hold crap, Equilibrium fic!" Hardly anyone I know has seen the movie, let alone write a fic for it. But that aside, I'm suprise at how well written it is. An introspective look into a very little developed character. Though I don't think Preston actually feels love for Mary in the movie, she being more of a catalyst than anything, I like this anyhow :)
Lammybug chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Equilibrium is one of my favorite movies right now. I was wondering when someone would write a fic with Mary in it that didn't mention her being in love with Errol still.

I liked the touch on the kids hiding their things. I think the origami really suited the daughter.

I can't wait to read the final chapter.
lady L chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
I'm so glad that there's a new chapter.

You're taking the story through another road and it's very creative. I can't wait to see what you are getting at.
Lady L chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
I am so glad someone started an Equilibrium fic with her alive! Usual fics revolve around Mary in love with Errol.

It's a great fic. Please update soon.
Leigh chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Beautiful! I loved this movie, and you have got the mood and the feel of it down perfectly. Please do more soon, I can't wait to see what happens.