Reviews for My Little Wolf
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 15 . 2/26
Simply adorable story! Though I only wish you'd include the second movie as well! Since it was the wrap up to the anime series and where Sakura returned his feelings! Plus the Syao/Saku in that movie is just too cute!

Anyway- I like how you've written and there were very few grammar/spelling errors! This is a fic that needed to be written!

PS.- in case you do decide to add the second movie what after ten years, I'll follow it! :)
CLAMPsFluffMeisterGirl chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
OMG! I love this story, but I totally forgot to review when I first read it like five months ago! It's so original, I hoped you could do a sequel where Syaoran went back to Tomoeda! :D
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
i love that last line! for once its syaoran supporting sakura. i love how you stated that she was a stronger threat to them than he was . most of the others just make her some pushover that needs li's saving all the time. i love your story and your interpretation great job!
Stargate Groupie chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
I loved this story from start to finish. An excellent, amazing Syaoran centred story! Awesome job!
DN Angel and Cardcaptor Sakura chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
great story plz put episode 16 up
zas118 chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
*i like this story a lot!...
zas118 chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
just so you know...there is no xiao lang in chinese it is literraly "syao ran"it means little wolf if you dont believe me then go reasearch on it cause i am from the philipines and i study chinese in school
whitewave16 chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
My favorite:

“As for Ying Fa, she earned the Cards on her own. She is under my protection. Anyone who attempts to hurt her will answer to me. ” Xiao Lang allowed a small smile to grace his features.

“You may try, if you like. But I doubt you’ll go far. You’ll have to go through Yue and Keroberos first. And then me.”

Xiao Lang’s smile relaxed and broadened into a grin, supremely smug and content on having gorged fully on the Elders’ obvious discomfiture.

“And then,” his eyes twinkled in remembered pride, “you can face my Sakura and her full deck of magic cards.”
whitewave16 chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
My favorite for this chapter:

He and The Li had come to a nonverbal truce of sorts. As long as he didn’t approach Sakura-san without the other boy protectively hovering over her, he would be safe from bodily harm. At least, that was what he could read from those baleful eyes, Eriol chuckled silently to himself.

But that didn’t mean he couldn’t amuse himself with prying into the other boy’s feelings. He never missed the chance to needle his cute descendant. He coudn’t seem to help himself. Sakura-san was simply a spot too vulnerable in Li-kun’s defenses.
whitewave16 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Very interesting!
whitewave16 chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
A very interesting account from the Li's POV. Very nicely done!
Mizuki hikari chapter 15 . 2/21/2006
continue .
Lady Akina chapter 15 . 6/16/2005
LMAO! Haha. How cute! can you put an epilouge up for when Syaoran and Sakura really get together? Like when he goes back to Japan or when they get married or when they have they're first child! Haha. I loved the story!

-Baby K
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 15 . 2/27/2005
Marvellous! Just great! Great job done!

Your fic is like filling the gapes of the real story. It is really interesting. And the sisters are cute! Still I lacked the romantic ending, you know Shayoran and Sacura together, confessing their fillings and everything.
pinketernity chapter 15 . 12/31/2004
So cute! Nice ending.. the "my Sakura" part in chapter 14 is so KAWAII! *wonders what will happen if he says that in front of Sakura*... lolx.. really enjoyed reading this story.. and it's one of my favourites!