Reviews for Darkness
Classy Raven chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Riku saulting [picture in head, LoL

kawwiiness, so is Sora going into light or darkness

update plesze
thetabetanu chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
"Sora's cobalt eyes widened and his cheeks flushed a stunning shade of pink." You've got a bad case of "purple prose" here, my friend.

This is one of my favorites among your stories, because the mood really fits the series, and it's a plausible rationale for pre-slash. Unfortunately, you have a bad habit of using unnecessary adjectives, especially in your descriptive tags. I'd bet my eyeteeth that Sora doesn't think of Riku as "a silver-haired bishonen", and since you're writing from Sora's POV (from "over Sora's shoulder", so to speak), you really ought not to describe Riku that way either.
Riona chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
...I honestly don't know what to say, apart from that I adored this fic. I love what Riku says about light and darkness, and the last line is really a perfect ending. The kiss was just beautiful.
brittie bear chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
loved it! awesome one shot
Promise chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
LOVE IT! I SO WANT MORE OF THIS!
Yami Kaosu chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
*blinks* Wow.
Ah, I always suspected there was shounen ai potential there. _
But it was beautiful. It reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh! in the whole darkness and light concept. Sort of like Sora is the hikari, and Riku is the yami type thing.
*fangirl-ish squeal* Aww!
So...any chance for a continuation? Please?
Yami
aleey chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This was.. very insightive. I liked it. Interesting, the whole light and darkness concept, the balance between. Very original. Keep it up. :)
PJ
Ravianna chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
PhoenixDess chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This fic is more closely related to the actual game than any other I've read so far. Was this just a one shot? It would be a shame if it was. 'Darkness' looks awesome; it has loads of potential. You should continue it! It would make a really good shonen-ai story!
Riku chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Hey that's a great story about Sora and Riku. It was short sweet and to the point. Keep up the good work. email me.
ME chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Is this over? It was really good! I loved it! Riku is Sora's darkness and Sora is Riku's darkness! How sweet! This was a REALLY cute story! Keep writing! bye!
TidBits chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
XD gets fangirls together and chants SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! I LOVED IT! THAT SO SO AWESOME! WHE! hive fives Riku You rock, my friend, more than Riku does _
VampssAmby10210 chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Are you gonna write more? I hope so!
bonesy chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
ek! I LOVED IT! Please don't make it a one-shot? *whine* I absolutely adore how you kept them in character, it was , mad props to you, my friend! Keep up the great writing, I'll be waiting! _ *Laugh*
Riku-sorallover chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I love this story! great writing style! The plot excellent! Just work on your length of chapters! I don't mind though! update son! This seems like a promising fic! I want more!