Reviews for Hexed
The Wandering Piney chapter 1 . 9/2
This review is long overdue but better late than never. This is an excellent first chapter; the girls have great personalities and their friendship is genuine. You did a great job of establishing their living situation and the state of their band. It's also great to see Oakhaven again, and incorporating Jack and his restaurant was a nice touch. I'm excited to see where this goes now that the Hex Girls have a lead into the music industry. Keep up the great work. It's fantastic to see another quality Hex Girls fic.
M chapter 1 . 8/15
Great first chapter! This was really detailed and well written. I really liked how you used previous SD characters, especially Jack, dude has good vibes. I'm super excited to see what you do next with this fic. I can tell its going to be one of the better hex girls ones. I hope to read more soon!
Hey! This was a really great first chapter. I really like how long and well written it is. Love how you used previous SD characters too. I can tell this is going to be one of the better hex girl fanfics and I hope to read more from you soon!