Reviews for The Story of You and I
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
One of my most favorite Shaman King Fanfictions since you don't make Yoh overbearingly unselfish and Hao as this purely evil monster in the disguise of a human (or this sappy brother who completely throws away his goals just for a brother he barely knows).

I feel like Yoh is actually a real human now that has trouble with all the pressure on him rather than a Gary Stu. Thank you for this fanfiction!
Setsuna chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Five years after your wrote this and still getting reviews ( Means its a good story. Great job!
Gabie chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Shows parts of Yoh and Hao's characters which are rarely looked upon. Adds depth to both of them, especially Hao, who can now be seen as a more dynamic character with a range of emotions. Also makes the reader hope for the "what if everything turns out alright & the two can live as brothers?" situation, a pleasant ending I would so like to see (especially because of the way you brought up the idea). Other than a few grammar mistakes (tenses, omitting words), a great story which I enjoyed reading. Thanks! _
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Oh my god. This is so beautifully written, everyhing in character, and I think you captured their characters perfectly. I love how you didn't alter h and kept him with the sort of simple wisdom he has, and Hao was just the right blend of determined and regretful. Faves.
Petitio Principii chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Beautiful written and portrays the characters very nicely.
whee XD chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Though I'm reviewing thi three to four years after you wrote this, I have to say that it's brilliant O_O It's...sweet, and sad, in a not-really way. The ending line was beautiful.

*favs*
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This fic wonderfully potrayed Hao and Yoh. The way you despict their interaction in their dialogue is very thoughtful. The brotherly love in this is showed with Hao's geniune feeling as a soul. It's also interesting to read how you thoughts behind the reason of them becoming twins.
ChaosAkita chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw! That was so good! Just about the only non-incestuous Hao&Yoh story I've every read.
shamenteen chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wonderful story!
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Wow...your a really good writer you know.

This is the second story I've read of yours and I've enjoyed them both, I even added them to my fave lists.

I wish I good read the other fics too but those shows aren't shown here (cries, kicking evil tv for not showing them.)

...okay...em...I can't remember what else i was going to say so i'll end the review here.

Great story...blab,blab,blab...you know the rest :D
Shale 101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Aw,thats so cute_
Silver Fox Trot chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
That was so beautiful! *Tries to stop flow of tears* It was very heart-touching!
ejqHorseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I must apolgise for my earlier review. I ment it for another fanfic I read. But somehow that fanfic ended up with the review I wrote for this fanfic and this fanfic ended up with what I wrote for the other fanfic. I am so terribly sorry. I'm also so sorry for how long it took for me to realize my mistake.
EJR HorseLady chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is such an adorible fanfic. I love it.
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I've already reviewed one of your storys but I wanted to review this one too, and as simply as I can put it, It was sweet but not too much fluff, I wish Hao could've changed his mind and joined Yoh but that is probably too much to ask for.