Reviews for The Story of You and I
sporkyforky chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
wow... How do you think of this stuff? It's so good!
AnimeHorseLady chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Aww. This is such a cute fanfic. Very adorible. I hope you write something else along this line it is very cute.
HDE 226868 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I've only seen half of the series, but it still reaches me as a very touching and emotional thing.
Cringe chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I've read this before, but I didn't have an account then, so I didn't want to review it without a penname. Anyway, I think you should do more Shaman King fics. This one is so good! I love it!
KristiexxNguyen chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
hey! really nice fic! keep up the good work!
Lady Addiction chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
What a beautiful piece. I really adore how you portrayed Hao and Yoh here and how you captured that very special relationship between them, without turning it into something yaoish, as is too common.
The story of how the twins were formed was, to me, an amazingly original way of looking at it. And it reflects the core of who Hao and Yoh really were: the innocent and pure young soul who would never harm anyone, and the hardened, killing old soul who was self-centred to the extreme.
I hope you will write more Hao and Yoh fics. One-shot character fics like these are what I consider the delicacies of fanfiction.
Lady A.
HTCRE chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
yay... the shaman king manga is out now. manga 1 and 2... what in the world am I talking about. I... don't even know...
B.U.G.I.M.S chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
That was a very nice ficlet on Hao and Yoh. It was very nicely done and well written.
That's all for me, ja.
Sexy Shaman Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
This is really cool. More like this would be pretty cool too.
sepia days chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Again, I'm in awe of your writing. Hao and Yoh are so in character. And I love the concept of having them compare their sides to one another.
Angrey TWD Fan chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Forget this story please, and just update TWD.
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This is one of the most dramatic fics I have encountered here! Well...since it affects new plots in my mind...very beautiful! You can handle such delicate plots (like your Inuyasha fics and Detective Conan!)

REALLY, REALLY LOVE IT!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
This was just so beautiful. ;_; So touching and deeply insightful. Hao's narration and everything. It's just so sad! Why do they have to fight against each other! ;_; I really love this fic. There's not a lot of fics out there dedicated only to the relationship between Yoh and Hao (Non-yaoi I mean). Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful fic! _
Chang Wumei chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
*cries* It's so~ touchy~! ;_; It's been a long~ time I haven't read this kind of touchy story *sobs* Keep up the good work! XD

And oh! I would like to put this fiction of yours in my Omake section. Please give me your answer by sending me an e-mail _ Awaiting yours.

Wumei

Shaman Twins

wumei17/shaman_
Tanuki Diethel chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Loved this story! Very UN O.O.C., ya' did good. I'm a big SK (especially Yoh) fan, so I should know. _. Keep up the good work!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »