Reviews for The Story of You and I
SakuraLily chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Hm~ That was an interesting fic. _ I liked it, but...I'd have to disagree with your characterization of Hao somewhat. I don't believe that he's very guilty about having to absorb Yoh. In fact, he acts very confident that Yoh's a part of him. Eh. ::sweatdrops:: I ramble too much. But, good fic! You put Hao in a favorable light and you had a theory about how it all came to be. :D Way to go!
Ami Angel chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
omg that was perfect! that was really insightful, hao's story and how it was happening again by yoh trying to save both of them. write more!
Shiroi Ai chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Gyah~~ This is really really good! Hey, I recognise you..You're the person who wrote that long story on Inuyasha right? Really nice story that one too. You've got a talent for writing these brother relationship fics. I really do hope you'll write more!

Kaori chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Aww.. *sniff, sniff* Wonderful.. *_* (Eh. Since when did I use that word? Ok.. xD *sneaks away* meep.)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
I've never seen 'Shaman King' but the story you wrote about it makes me want to. The whole idea of one twin good and one vaguely evil and old souls and stuff reminded me of Trigun though, like the whole relationship between Vash and Knives. I love exploring the depths of characters, trying to find out what makes them tick and how they feel and all. Personally, I adored this story.

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri ~
Bratty chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
*claps* wonderful jod, Becky-sama, wonderful job!

my, I never knew the people from the DC fandom were into SK too... but as I've seen, it looks like it's a mutual liking between fandoms. I like that.

Please, keep writing for the SK fandom too! jobs from such a wonderful authoress are always a gift for all of us, readers

- Bratty