Reviews for Stormy Night
thunderxwind chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Another nice sweet story!
Ah, I like when Raiha first suggest they should share the blanket by that stupid method. Actually, I would rather think that is out of purpose XD ah! but even he is totally innocent, that will be fine as well.
One thing I will need to point out is that I don't think the ending conversation is really nice. Well, I like them kiss. But as my knowledge of Fuuko, she would be very quiet ( but very shy) after that active action. She is someone better in action rather than express herself (literally, words), especially after this sort of shame. And Raiha knows her exactly, and Fuuko knows he knows as well, they don't need to exchange words. In brief, some romantic silent will be better, I supposed.
Just some suggestion. Hope you won't think it is offensive. I did love your own way.
NICE ONE again!
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aww... cute! Although I have to admit I was a bit confused with the shift in tenses and point of view, mostly the latter. But over-all, a RaihaFuuko is still a RaihaFuuko.
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Aw... That is just so cute! *insert idiotic grin here*

Raiha's such a gentleman. I doubt they'd be calling each other with the honorifics though, but it works. :)

You could have italicized the thoughts 'cause it can be quite confusing sometimes.

All in all, it's a nice story. Keep writing RaiFuu fics to keep the fandom alive! XD
Michiyo Hikari chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Kya! That was really nice! Fluff fluff fluff! 3 Great work! Thanks for sharing!
FukuWija chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I'm not really a RaiFuu fan... but I am a supporter! So that means! Even though it's not a ToFuu fic as long as it's a very nice fanfic... I approve to it! I think it's a kawaii ficcie! _
shukuchi chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
aww! it's so sweet! write more fanfics, the world can never have enough rai-fuus!
Samejima Mamimi chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OMG! You're a great great great writer! This fic is so kawaii! Definately one of my most fav Rai-fuu fanfic! Write more! write more! Oh, did I mentioned that you're a great writer? o_O... _
win chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
oo..this is the best story that i have read :) because i love raiha..please make another story about raiha and fuko ok! and ill review it :)
Recca-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
It was VERY nice. I'm the fan of RaiFuu (Raiha&Fuuko). It's nice if they can do that...
Nines-the-ICE-CASTER chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
great! i always knew raiha and fuuko (aira) will be the perfect couple, due there devices, i'm working on a fanfic which raiha will give fuuko some fujin red jewels so fuuko could fight gain,
keep it up
Kat-gurl1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Oh my god! RaiFuu forever! (Waves banner furiously) You go!.
Kupo Stiltzkin chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Fluffy. And finally, another raifuu in !

Nice work. _
netami100 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
i like this fanfic.

sure raiha anf fuuko are cute together the way you wrote this. write more.i'll read them for sure!
smurtle chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
i'm glad you did a Rai/Fuu pairing. i absolutely love them. it was very cute. the only thing is that i think you could definitely have lengthened it with more thoughts that lead up to the ending. it went by so quickly. still, good job overall. keep up.
AFCAMistress lazy to log-in chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Good! *begins to cry* I'm an authentic RaiFuu fan! Please continue for us...*puppy dog eyes* PLEASE?