Reviews for Demon in Fodlan
DogByte chapter 2 . 8/16/2021
An interesting story with an unexpected character. I'm enjoying it so far. The way Goetia talks is in character for him and his interactions with the other characters is very entertaining.
PersonaNinja Lux chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
I feel like that would be a LB Solomon, since Human Magic originated from him that would mean that most LB would have versions of Goetia/Solomon who would develop their own version of Goetia's original plan from part 1
superpierce chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
great chapter loved it.
Soda-fiedPsycho chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
Arturia wasn't gifted a core by Merlin (because that's impossible, you can't gift people Magic Cores.)
Instead, Arturia was born with it, as she had the blood of a dragon.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2021
Good writing, good story, instead of blue lion route, i would wish for a special one.
DemonRaily chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
Ah, so he made himself a human body to understand humanity better, is he stuck like that now or can he change to his other form as well? I guess the king of humanity form is more his(the new living person) than king of demon gods(accumulation of all pillars) was.

It will be interesting to see his thoughts on Rhea, she after all took a way more proactive role than most divinity, from what I gather going as far as stifle science after humanity nuked the entire continent.
Dark.Lord0 chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
Great chapter!’
Santiago.M.G chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
Goetia has tattoos on legs and arm?
Everpeach chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
I still ship it.
MordredBestGirl chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
Love the Abridged reference at the end!

If they abridge Heavens Feel, I hope they do a bit where Archer has to get Rin batteries and hes like:

AS: Hmm, everything about this situation feels fam- *UBW Flashback*

AS: Nope! Fuck the batteries, and fuck Banasonic!
OniTenshi500 chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
Quick question. We know Goetia is in his King of Humans form, but is he still connected to the 72 Pillars? I mean, can he still communicate with or call on them?
LordTom chapter 3 . 8/18/2021
loved the chapter. I love how you made Goetia, his interaction with the others are amazing. I have a quick question, do you intente to make him "romantically interestedin someone or not ? I know, you probably had this question multiple times already but I personally think that Goetia don't fit with anybody, he is too different has a being and a person. Perhaps after some caracter grow but for the moment Goetia is not ready for such thing.
Brothehood chapter 2 . 8/18/2021
dude i thught goetia already become mortals , who surpass solomon in any capacity and yet he doesnt understand human emotion despite that is really put thing off from me. and secondly his power is him being beast of humanity , sure his body from solomon but still this is goetia a demon who surpass human wisdom and becoming one despite his short life.
Freeseti chapter 2 . 8/17/2021
Very interesting to see Goetia used in a fic. Hope to see more.
yeet chapter 1 . 8/15/2021
great idea but you should make a plan or schedule before you get overwhelmed by too many stories being written simultaneously
2,997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 187 194 195 196 197 198 199 .. Last Next »