Reviews for The Niçoise holiday
Susan chapter 113 . 1/7
I don't get why G& Rory are so mad at Christophet...Yeah, he should have told them 5 years ago..but he has a wife. Daughter, and son on way. Did Rory even ask about them? Does e erything always have to revolve around Rory?
Susan chapter 91 . 1/7
Ch 91- Didn't Stephanie & Colin date in Yale?
Ch 89 - Christopher could have said, My grandson i sd named after you...Will Christopher ask about or spend time with Finny, Emma & Leigh? Will Mitchum? Do the kids even know they r their grandfathers?
Susan chapter 57 . 1/6
A vow renewal- not a vowel renewal
sabrina-notthewitch chapter 116 . 12/22/2021
This was great! Congrats on another completed story!
Rori Potter chapter 116 . 12/22/2021
Aww!
Guest chapter 116 . 12/21/2021
Maybe... please, you will give us the May/September love story that is G and Finn. I'm ready.
PGwonder chapter 116 . 12/21/2021
Thank you this was a very sweet and hopeful ending!
roganjalex chapter 116 . 12/20/2021
Absolutely entertaining, are we going to see this story continuing
Guest chapter 116 . 12/20/2021
Noooooooooooooo. I knew this day would come but am sad that this story has ended. I will miss the regular updates. I hope the universe continues...your stories got me through some rough times this past year.
jordana60 chapter 116 . 12/20/2021
i was a bit surprised that this was the ending, especailly since I didnt see the "complete" at the beginning of the chapter. With the holiday ending, it makes sense that so would the story, and think you tied things up well. I'm glad you didnt break G and Finn up, even temporarily. Thanks for another great story. Onward to Glimpses!
leirose64 chapter 116 . 12/20/2021
Great story, thank you for sharing. Do you plan on having another sequel?
JTRF chapter 116 . 12/20/2021
Wow. This was amazing. Thank you. I’m hoping you will write another story soon.
NotAsCuteAsPushkin chapter 116 . 12/20/2021
Sad to see this fic finish but it finishes on a happy note. I do hope you bring us at least snippets of their lives back home, as life goes on.

Thank you for your regular updates on your stories and amazing story telling
lucylulu chapter 116 . 12/20/2021
As Rory said I'm hating this has to end.
But it was a good final chapter, it makes me smile
Hope you will keep writing something about all of them, back in Harford.
RL, JC, GF, CS
Please keep giving some about this bunch
And thanks for writing (I'm rereading your stories in the meantime...)