Reviews for The Niçoise holiday
52shari chapter 89 . 11/11/2021
Yes you have to wonder about Christopher. He always came across as a spoiled man child. Not really invested in either daughters life.
Late but he made it. But he truly doesn’t seem to want to be there or comfortable to be there.
Yes G ripe the bandage off and introduce him to Finn. The age difference is a big gap but if you had bothered to be around for the ugly part instead of dumping your teenager on your older daughter you would realize that Finn is good for her. Sherry discussing Christopher with Lorelei an interesting twist because look what Sherry subjected her daughter to.
Like Finn performing the vow renewal. Think you captured both Rory and Logan’s inner thoughts and emotions. Mitchum old with health concerns but immediately turns the Owen not being there into something dirty and of course it’s Rory’s doing. Because Mitchum is such an upstanding moral man.
Then there is Emily who gets off on criticism and spreading displeasure to feel better about a situation that she didn’t have control of.
jordana60 chapter 88 . 11/10/2021
I loved your description of an older Mitchum. You found his voice. I have seen Gregg Henry on TV recently, and he was exactly how you described, older, balder, but still him. He seems to be mellower but still him.
I’m glad Christopher showed up. I get why G suddenly got nervous when she saw him, and knew he was about to meet Finn.
That ceremony is what I’ve been waiting for! I loved that Finn officiated, and the vows and the words, and their meaning, along with the looks Rory and Logan gave each other was very touching. The mid kiss was great! There was just the right amount of tears, emotions, and levity.
jordana60 chapter 87 . 11/10/2021
I liked the girl code that Steph instilled on Felicity when Robert made that clueless comment about envying Finn’s life. She mentioned how good Felicity looked. Men can be so stupid sometimes!
It is quite the visual to see 2 grown men, talking about not understanding women while having a tea party with their little girls!
I hope we get to see more of Steph and Colin. 2 single parents who have always had a special connection, finally getting together.
sabrina-notthewitch chapter 89 . 11/10/2021
I liked this chapter.

I feel like maybe Christopher did some kind of sell your soul level commitment into a business where he knows bad people who are doing bad things. Vague I know but without getting political there are plenty of figures I could say similarly too regardless of party affiliation.
lucylulu chapter 89 . 11/10/2021
can't wait for more chapters about this day
so glad Rory is happy and feels this one like her real wedding
I'm curious about Chris
keep going
NotAsCuteAsPushkin chapter 89 . 11/10/2021
Hope Chris is not too hard with the questions for Finn.
Could Chris possibly have a secret love child in Japan, would explain him being quiet on all things him with everyone around him. Glad he made it to the ceremony though. Regardless of how badly he might have been portrayed in the show, he loved his girls a lot I think and he would do anything for them. He wasn’t like Lorelai and could possibly never be as hands on when Rory was little, he needed to grow up a lot, but equally I feel that he wasn’t given much chance in the show to really be there. He came through for Rory when he could and knew how to or at least he tried.
Guest chapter 88 . 11/9/2021
The ceremony was perfect! Finn was a great choice to officiate. Loved the in omnia paratus at the end!
sabrina-notthewitch chapter 88 . 11/9/2021
Oh the renewal was so perfect for them. I’m glad Chris made it, but a little surprised that honor would go tell Mitchum that something had happened. Can’t wait to see Chris interact with everyone.
NotAsCuteAsPushkin chapter 88 . 11/9/2021
Love this side of Logan, doing something out of the society approved orderlovely chapter.

It sounds like all the talking to date and expressing of their feelings is getting them back together to the path of understanding each other better, without having to say too much at this point.

Glad they are getting there
lucylulu chapter 88 . 11/9/2021
what a great ceremony! Finn so perfect
can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 87 . 11/8/2021
I’m so excited that the vow renewal is here! I cannot wait to read the rest!
52shari chapter 86 . 11/7/2021
At least Logan is acknowledging Rory’s insecurities. Rory needs to open up even more about how she is feeling. The poems are very personal but not. The head piece sounds gorgeous. I’m pretty sure Finn and G are being judged. I love the interaction between Celeste and the lovely older baker. Evie was charming
lucylulu chapter 87 . 11/7/2021
Go Colin go Colin
Good vibes for Steph and him
Keep going as soon as you can
lucylulu chapter 86 . 11/7/2021
Wow I wish I could have seen Rory with that beautiful tiara.
Another thing I loved. The old man with the cake and Celeste
Keep going
jordana60 chapter 87 . 11/7/2021
Thanks for the visual of the headpiece, although you did such a good job at describing it, I knew exactly how it looked before I saw the picture. It’s nice to see everyone together, and see how the dynamics change with the years, but the friendships are still solid. I hope the actual renewal is coming up soon
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »