Reviews for The Niçoise holiday
jordana60 chapter 115 . 12/19/2021
This raw, honest conversation between these 2 was heartfelt and real and one of the most romantic things I’ve ever been privy to. The love they have for each other is so deep. And to have them both feeling the same way, at the same time is can be perfectly content being a confirmed single, with no romantic commitments , and then they meet someone who turns their world upside down and makes the want a marriage and children with that person. It’s so beautiful, and I, too was emotional reading this. It was so intimate, I almost felt like I was intruding!
roganjalex chapter 115 . 12/18/2021
Oh this emotional but simultaneously beautiful
roganjalex chapter 114 . 12/18/2021
Humorous
lucylulu chapter 115 . 12/18/2021
We missed G and Finn
Glad they both are ok
What a moving chapter they see a future together.
Hope they won’t get married too quickly
Keep going
Guest chapter 115 . 12/18/2021
Yay!
52shari chapter 115 . 12/18/2021
Owning property has given G that feeling of accomplishment and being an adult. Finn makes her feel whole. She just hasn’t been able to verbalize her feelings. Think it has taken everything that has happened to make Finn realize that he does love G and he does want her forever.
Rori Potter chapter 115 . 12/18/2021
Woah!
NotAsCuteAsPushkin chapter 115 . 12/18/2021
Beautiful chapter. So in agreement with you, I feel the same with these two, they are just made for each other. Love the honesty they have in their relationship
jordana60 chapter 114 . 12/16/2021
It’s interesting how you show Celeste reading Jess’ books 4 years apart but the latest one with more confidence and maybe more worthy of critiquing it. Either way, both sessions ended with hot sex!
Rori Potter chapter 114 . 12/15/2021
They are great together! Update soon.
lucylulu chapter 114 . 12/15/2021
I kind of missed some JC interaction
glad Jess is writing again, glad to see they're perfect for each other
keep writing, you rock!
Rori Potter chapter 113 . 12/14/2021
Oh my. Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
Please complete
I hope G & Finn are well & locate to NYC or Hartford.
I hope Stephanie & Colin get together..I continue to cheer for Rory & Logan - they are definately end game
roganjalex chapter 113 . 12/14/2021
I understand we Rory didn’t scream at Christopher but part of me wish she had for Gigi sake
jordana60 chapter 113 . 12/14/2021
It all boils down to Christopher being a shmuck! What he did was absurd and reckless, but then again,he has 3 illegitimate children with 3 different women, so he thinks with the wrong head first. He sacrificed Rory for G, and he sacrificed G for Mika. He’s disappointed Rory her whole life, but Rory had Lorelai. The lies and deceit are new to G, and I didn’t think he can recover from this with her.
646 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »